Re: What does the tournament trophy pack reward contain?

by b00nd0cksaint1

Original Post

What does the tournament trophy pack reward contain?

★★ Novice

What does the tournament trophy pack reward contain for this weekends Short Pass Tournament rewards options?

IMG_0499.PNG
Message 1 of 8 (9,993 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Tournament trophys for the tournament master player set. You need 300 total. The set I believe is at the bottom of the progression set list.
Message 2 of 8 (9,911 Views)

★★ Guide
Word is it’s a 95OVR Micah Hyde CB
Message 3 of 8 (9,840 Views)

★★ Guide
I would conclude that the Tournament Trophy Pack is one Trophy 🏆 towards Micah Hyde and that the 10xTournament Trophy Pack is 10 Trophies 🏆 towards Hyde. A long way to get him but you can cut any Tournament rewards player into trophies towards him. Not sure how many trophies you get per cut. I’ve only earned Crabtree from the first weekend when it started out as top-10%. And he’s not going anywhere, probably be with me close to Legacy eventually in the slot.
Message 4 of 8 (9,671 Views)

★★★ Novice
I can't cut my players and I have 3...i clicked on them and no option to cut...think it dumb that Ajayi has no boost and only says use to cut..what if u wanted to use him in team
Message 5 of 8 (8,940 Views)

★★★ Novice
ooh and can anybody explain this lose when I scored in 3 seconds and he scored in 4 seconds
11892.png
Message 6 of 8 (8,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah, that bullsh*t happens to me too.
8048199A-E0F3-45D0-8630-3F987C747997.png
Message 7 of 8 (6,557 Views)

★ Guide

@b00nd0cksaint1

I cannot say for sure, but the best educated guess that I have is this...

• Ties are decided by time to score first - we know this based on what is listed on the rules screen.  However, I've been looking at quite of few of these scenarios, along with my own experience on when this has happened to me.  It appears that EA is calculating the total time to score for multiple drives.  The results screen is deceiving as it only shows the single fastest time for each team.
  • Ties are decided by the the points after touchdown - in almost every situation I've looked at, many of these ties are decided on the points after TD.  In your specific scenario, it's hard to determine how both of you ended up with 22 points.  Using your example, you could have scored a TD +2, TD +Field Goal, and TD +Field Goal = 22 points.  AaronG87 may have scored a TD +2, TD +2, and TD Failed 2 Point Conversion = 22 points.  In this specific example, the 2 +2 point conversions would be a tie breaker over 2 Field Goals.  I've seen this happen so many times. Not saying this is the case, but it's definitely worth watching if it happens to you again and taking note of the situation

Lastly, in the other example that was provided by @JohnJK04, my only guess on that one is that the explanation from bullet point 1 above applies.  It has to be that the total time for all TD's were the tie breaker and NOT your fastest time.  If you read the rules list again, it only says that "Ties are decided by time to score, then by yards gained". It doesn't specify that the time to score is determined by the fastest time to score. Which leads me to believe it's your collective time to score for all 4 drives.  If the time to score results in a tie, then it would fall to total yards gained (which would then fall into whether or not someone takes a fair catch in the end zone or attempts to run the ball out, on how many yards you can gain per game).

Again, these are just my opinions. I really have no idea on how these ties are determined.

Message 8 of 8 (6,474 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More