NETWORK TIMEOUT!!!

by jims8032

Original Post

NETWORK TIMEOUT!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

My madden mobile keeps on crashing on me and says "oops, network timeout" and I can't do anything like get tackled, open the auction house try to play a live event. Does anyone else expirience the same problems 

Message 1 of 10 (6,891 Views)

Re: NETWORK TIMEOUT!!!

Community Manager

@jims8032

Can you try connecting via Wi-Fi and let us know if this persists please?

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (6,883 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry i am already connected to Internet and wifi, but it still keeps on popping up randomly during the game and it crashes so I have to re log in and wait and then resume game or re-open a pack and then it repeats itself. It is so hard to play the game

Message 3 of 10 (6,855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have consistently good internet everything else on my phone that uses internet is fine but whenever I play Madden especially in overdrive I crash and lose for no reason.

Message 4 of 10 (6,402 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too
Message 5 of 10 (6,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me also
Message 6 of 10 (6,160 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and it closes me out of the game where I have to sign back in even when I'm connected to my Wi-Fi

Message 7 of 10 (6,101 Views)

Community Manager
Message 8 of 10 (6,031 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Constantly doing it.  Does it in this game only,  I have this issue with Wi-Fi or data. If even contacted my internet supplier and went around with them thinking it was on there end. I play other games and have no network problems at all. 

I spend money on the game 2 or 3 times a week just to deal with this kind of issues.

I did not do a ticket on the problem just figured I would check here first and just as I figured I'm not alone. 

Message 9 of 10 (5,984 Views)

Community Manager

@psbckxa2hz87  I'm moving your comment to this post since this post is from 2016, so I'll be locking it down to avoid further necroposting. If you still need help with this specific topic please create a new post on our boards.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 10 (3,941 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More