Re: Limited time draft event

by amanst

Original Post

Limited Time Draft Event & Stream!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

can I ask what time of day and for how long this event will be? I’m in the UK and if it’s a middle of my night four hour event I can use my resources elsewhere in the build up 

EA_Blueberry: Added Stream to post title

Message 1 of 9 (563 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @brigal1!

The real life NFL Draft begins at 8PM ET on 4/29, which I believe is 2AM your time in the UK. That is the start of the NFL Draft and because of the pace it goes, it could stretch for a good 3 hours. I wish they did the Draft on a Friday night seeing how people still have to go to work on Fridays. If you're able to stay up, all power to you, but if not I completely understand. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (536 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So just to clarify, the limited time event on draft nigh5 will run for approx 3 hours and that’s th3 event that I would need to collect picks for?

Message 3 of 9 (531 Views)

Community Manager
@brigal1

The Draft Night event is 8PM ET - 2AM ET.

The Community Manager mentioned it here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/996822060?t=00h13m59s

So 2AM - 8AM your time. If you get yourself some good nights rest you can definitely get this done early in the morning.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (522 Views)

Community Manager

Join us tonight for a special Draft stream on our official Twitch channel! 

https://www.twitch.tv/eamaddennfl

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 9 (458 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry or EA could show some respect for customers outside the US (or night shift workers in the US, even) and schedule the event for at least 12 hours, if not 24.

I don't know how many times I have to miss out on things like this before deciding enough is enough and take my time and money elsewhere. It's not going to be many more, I can assure you.

Not that EA seem to give a monkey's
Message 6 of 9 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Is this Limited Time Draft Event also today?
Message 7 of 9 (421 Views)

Community Manager
@KopiZiom

That event was for Draft night and lasted 6 hours. The Draft events are still available in game though.
Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 9 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry ok thanks
Message 9 of 9 (409 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More