Head to head

by IIINSAN3-973

Original Post

Head to head

★ Novice
I didn’t receive any rewards from the head to head neither and I reached hall of fame and top 1 percent, I think it is very unfair that they want us to settle for a pro pack. I also didn’t get the top 1% player for the tournament . Really makes me not want to play anymore especially when you spend a little money here and there .

My madden name is bungies
Message 1 of 4 (311 Views)

Re: Head to head

★★★ Newbie
Yeah they told me the same bull *. They didn't even give me the pro pack that they promised me haha!
Message 2 of 4 (276 Views)

★★ Novice
Im not going to settle for a pro pack, wasted so much of my time to get 1% in hall of fame and I didnt recieve what i worked for... i hope they see this and it gets fixed.
Message 3 of 4 (264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On my second month of getting not only top 10% but top 1%  of month for head2head First month didn't have a picture so wouldn't do anything. So this time have a picture to prove top 1% and they say maybe a fell out of top 10% even though picture shows 1% with 4 hours to go. Got offered pro pack as well, that does not make up for the rewards that we are suppose to get. This is 2nd month in a row they need to fix problem, we will see

Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More