Madden NFL 23 FotF The League stuck in a loop after signing a contract

by ftwrthtx

Original Post

Re: Madden NFL 23 FotF The League stuck in a loop after signing a contract

★★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem as a QB for the 49ers.  Went undefeated.  Won the SB.  The cutscene with my agent talking about my contract played.  It gave me the list of contract options.  When I tried to select one it froze for a minute or two, then an error flashed too fast for me to read and it either stayed on the contract selection screen, returned to the FotF menu, or it returned to the main menu.  Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.  I can start a new one no problem.  Everything else I've messed with seems to be working fine. 

EA customer support wasn't been much help.  Their suggested solutions didn't work.  I've gone through my first season as a wide receiver and running back and didn't have the issue.  I deleted that original save and started a new one.  Chose the Bears this time.  Same outcome for the season.  This time I tried to select the Bucs since Brady retired at the end of the season.  Got the same result.  It seems to be a QB issue.

Message 61 of 97 (749 Views)

★★ Novice

Literally having the same broken spot. Wow EA 

Message 62 of 97 (723 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Exact same problem. I’ve even deleted and reinstalled the game to see if it would help, it is just stuck in the same loop. I even tried averaging different offers, that did t help either. This is a garbage way to roll out a new game and I’m sad that I helped support them by having this preordered months ago. Coach Madden is rolling in his grave. 

Message 63 of 97 (696 Views)

Re: Face of franchise Lags out when select team to sign

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Are you guys going to fix this issue or what?
Message 64 of 97 (686 Views)

Re: Can’t sign a new contract in face of the franchise

★★★ Newbie
@oddjob702 Had the same issue then wouldn’t let me past second season started new character back to the same old same old
Message 65 of 97 (655 Views)

Re: Can’t sign a new contract in face of the franchise

★★★ Newbie

4th time playing through the first season 4 different teams have owned the game since early release just finished my 5 season can not sign with anybody this is total B.S. fix this * come on. 

Message 66 of 97 (638 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Face of the Franchise Menu gone

★★★ Newbie

did you find the problem

Message 67 of 97 (620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this going to b fixed

Message 68 of 97 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi guys I wanted to reply to this thread with a small temporarily work around. If you finish your first year and didn't sign a contract, jump on and try to sign a contract. Once it kicks you out, delete your character and start a new one at the same position. It will start you in the 2022 season but you'll have your current character level and progression. It allows you to get to your new team and continue to grind till they actually fix it. Also this issues seems isolated to QBs. I did this and was able to continue to level my character at least.

Message 69 of 97 (896 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't want to lose my rookie season stats, though.

Message 70 of 97 (879 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help