Landgrabb lot in Oasis Springs is lagging and a MASSIVE BLACK BOX after editing

by itsmeemmap

Original Post

Landgrabb lot in Oasis Springs is lagging and a MASSIVE BLACK BOX after editing

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? snowy escape, eco lifestyle, discover university, island living, get famous, cats and dogs, seasons, city living, get together, get to work realm of magic, strangerville, jungle advernture, parenthood, vampires, spa day, outdoor retreat nifty knitting, tiny living, moschino, laundry day, toddler, vintage glamour, kids stuff, romantic garden, movie hangout, spooky, perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not 100% sure, this is when it started for me: I went into the Landgrabb household edited their appearances in CAS and then made a few changes to the lot (like adding a pool) and 5 minutes in my game started to crash. I don't have this issue with any other house hold. And now any time I log in, even after repairing the game, the Landgrabb lot is just a large black hole.
What happens when the bug occurs? Landgrabb lot in Oasis Springs is just a large black hole and there is MAJOR lag when editing the lot.
What do you expect to see? ... The lot to be visible and play like any other lot in the game (?)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Pretty self explanatory, just wanted to update the Landgrabbs and their lot and now I'm worried my game will never be the game. I've tried to repair multiple times, what do?

Message 1 of 2 (249 Views)

Re: Landgrabb lot in Oasis Springs is lagging and a MASSIVE BLACK BOX after edit

@itsmeemmap 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

Would you be able to share your save with me? If so, upload it to a file sharing site and PM me the link Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (207 Views)