Games not saving on Sims 4, please help!

by IBRC2020

Original Post

Games not saving on Sims 4, please help!

★★ Novice

Only 2 out of 8 games are saving, I push save and save before exiting, so that's twice. What's wrong? Also characters are dying while I'm not playing them, what's going on? I'm playing sims 4 and when I go away from one family and come back to it later on the husband is dead. This has happened twice but the first time it's like the game reset and he was back to normal the next day. Then that didn't happen the second time. Now the whole family is missing along with most of my other families. Their houses aren't saving like I made/changed them to look, their furniture and they are missing like it all reset. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't think I use mods because I don't know what they are. I did download a restaurant from the community in the game. I'm playing on a MacBook Air laptop. Please help!

Message 1 of 2 (149 Views)

Re: Games not saving on Sims 4, please help!

@IBRC2020

What do you mean only 2 out of 8 games are saving?

Can you check your iCloud Drive settings? If you have it enabled maybe your Mac internal storage is too full - https://bluebellflora.com/2017/02/06/sims-3-and-sims-4-not-loading-save-games/

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)