bloodhound eye of the all father scan doesn't work correctly

by frostysniper1942

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bloodhound eye of the all father scan doesn't work correctly

★★★ Guide

it has come to me twice when playing as bloodhound and down to the wire when i am doing so well and taking all the best advantage points when i started running and like 5 feet away from me was another player before i even saw this character i used the eye of the all father tactical ability to see if  anyone was on the com pound it said no hostiles when i saw a pathfinder 5 feet away on the other side off a wall right their it seems to only happen when running or walking i would do it when not on the move but then wheres the tactical advantage what am saying is it needs buffed and bug fixed cause it doesn't work has the time when am walking or running this is happing to me on the ps4 platform hopefully this isn't on all platforms plz fix this bloodhound is my favorite for sniping hope you guys are all good in Vancouver and to anyone else half a nice day 

Message 1 of 2 (371 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: bloodhound eye of the all father scan doesn't work correctly

★★ Expert
@frostysniper1942 It scans in a radius in front of you, and can miss enemies if they are too far to the side.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (358 Views)

All Replies

Re: bloodhound eye of the all father scan doesn't work correctly

★★ Expert
@frostysniper1942 It scans in a radius in front of you, and can miss enemies if they are too far to the side.
Message 2 of 2 (359 Views)