Stop matching players that take heroes

by Stevoyd

Original Post

Stop matching players that take heroes

★★★★★ Apprentice

People come into this game with their hero pre-selected.

Stop matchmaking two players with the same hero selected on the same team. We don't want to tab back into the game at drop and find we're playing a different hero unexpectedly.

It's just dumb and poor game management.

Message 1 of 5 (483 Views)

Re: Stop matching players that take heroes

★★★ Expert
@Stevoyd

I agree 100%. It used to really miff me when there were only eight legends and the odds of losing mine were a lot higher than they are now. But Respawn would tell you that it's a good thing once in a while to be forced out of your comfort zone. Though really what they're secretly hoping is that you will start seriously playing more than one legend so that you will seriously start "collecting" more crap from the store.
Message 2 of 5 (305 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Stevoyd maybe they will notice it and fix it
We just need to talk about it more
What do you think?
Message 3 of 5 (291 Views)

Legend pick dibs(I don’t know what to call this)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was recently looking through old posts from this forum and realized that this game, going 4.5 years, still doesn’t have a system that you can play a match without worrying about players taking your favorite legend.

personally as a rampart main I have only dealt with this once but I know a lot of people get extremely frustrated when people take their mains (especially wraith because you know it’s a wraith main).

it’s just surprising that EA didn’t add this yet.

Message 4 of 5 (291 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Stevoyd they go out of their way to do this. ill not see a rev, crypto, etc for dozens of matches. then once i play them for back to back matches ill get someone on my team that plays them.
Message 5 of 5 (272 Views)