needs to be addressed

by Getsum2023

Original Post

needs to be addressed

★★ Apprentice

controllers on pc needs to be addressed if you can add crossplay you can add in the feature to have strictly M&K lobbies im truly tired of dying in close quarters from a damn controller player

Message 1 of 28 (566 Views)

Re: needs to be addressed

Champion
@Getsum2023 Why not just use one of your other threads?
Message 2 of 28 (554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

might as well blow up the forums and get it fixed this game is going downhill the game servers are trash last couple days ive picked up a stutter and would love to see the stats on how many people on pc are playing with controllers to show that this game is better played on a controller cause its superior due to the aimassist

Message 3 of 28 (550 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Getsum2023 Controllers are really overly hated and it's stupid ya'll MnK players have so much more control over your weapons and movement already and then you go and complain about aim assist when that's the only thing controller players have going for them.
Message 4 of 28 (546 Views)

★★ Apprentice

hmm i wonder what happens when youre in close range and you come up to a controller you get 1 mag you know how much harder it is for a mnk person to track 

Message 5 of 28 (540 Views)

★★ Apprentice

regardless of what ever you say they need to remove controllers from mnk lobbies people that are fine playing with controller players should have the choice to enable or disable same as crossplay

Message 6 of 28 (537 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's really not as bad as you make it out to be maybe practice a bit more. But they won't do that because queue times will be * if they do.

Message 7 of 28 (515 Views)

@Nomiverse I want to play Apex with a Super Scope.  Should respawn code in some "help" for me?  This input method just can't keep up with mnk or controller.  Of course not!  Stop it with this mnk has movement advantages over controller *.  Hands down dumbest argument for AA ever. 

This does not address the fact that plugging in a controller tames recoil to make it easier for you.  Is that because mnk has recoil control advantages too?

This is a competitive game and thus should have 0 coded benefits to using one input method over another.  Use a controller on PC if you want, just should be without AA and with the same recoil we all have to deal with.

Message 8 of 28 (471 Views)

Hero
@Nomiverse It is quite as bad as we think. You are a controller user how can you remotely even compare the 2 if you not used both to see the difference? PC controller users are granted up to 40% aim assist. This is 40% more of a advantage of connecting to a target then mouse and keyboard can obtain. All we have been begging for is fair game play. If we wanted to play with controller players we would own a console and not a computer.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 28 (457 Views)

★★ Guide

The recoil is exactly the same for both inputs. Their is no difference in the size or spread of the patterns when firing with a mouse or controller. I have tested it in the firing range myself to check out this common misconception. 

Message 10 of 28 (453 Views)