Why is trios locked?

by uz8cmvaicho0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is trios locked?

★★★ Newbie

I just opened Apex this morning, and the game wouldn't load. I switched to duos, hoping to switch right back to trios, and its locked. I tried restarting the game, but that didn't work either. What is going on?

Message 1 of 6 (300 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Orientation matches?

Community Manager

Hey folks,

We're aware Orientation matches are currently showing up after the end of the Final Fantasy crossover event.

That should be resolved shortly, please keep an eye out in-game and that should switch over within the next 15 minutes or so, from what we're seeing at this time. Apologies for the disruption!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (281 Views)

All Replies

Orientation matches?

★★★★ Novice

Ok I've just logged in with the hope of the update bringing back trios only to find that trios aren't available any more they're orientation matches. What's going on?

Message 2 of 6 (292 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TheWonkyBees Is this the same issue I posted? As the update happens at 5pm uk time (GMT) then the previous post this has been added to happened in the morning
Message 3 of 6 (282 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks,

We're aware Orientation matches are currently showing up after the end of the Final Fantasy crossover event.

That should be resolved shortly, please keep an eye out in-game and that should switch over within the next 15 minutes or so, from what we're seeing at this time. Apologies for the disruption!

Mako.png
Message 4 of 6 (282 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Thanks for the update. I was just concerned in case it was an account problem or something.
Message 5 of 6 (272 Views)

Community Manager
Happy to clarify @TheWonkyBees, definitely not an issue on your end. Standard smile

Mako.png
Message 6 of 6 (269 Views)