Re: Why is my pack luck so bad?

by zanyboy85

Original Post

★★★ Pro

@itimurcom That's the only Icon I've ever packed "in the wild".  I played him just on god damn principle, lol.

Message 21 of 33 (1,719 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wish this looked, felt or seemed even remotely true from my end.

I've been playing ultimate team since fifa 10, still haven't pulled Ronaldo, messi, neymar or anything worth 150k

Yet one friend has pulled all those guys and much more every year consistantly.

I'm usually always in a higher division than him and finish better in weekend league yet I get sweet FA every year without fail.

To further show the unfair and absolutely atrocious pack luck I have there is the case that my brother, who only started playing ultimate team in fifa 19 is also constantly packing deadly stuff like ronaldo messi neymar Ronaldinho etc and I still cant get anything.

TOTY is out, it's almost over and I still cant get anything decent. All I've pulled so far is untradeble kyle walker yet I've opened over 200 packs.

My friend however has pulled tradeble hakimi, untradeble jorgihno, rudiger, mendy and cancelo.

Now wait till you hear this, in less packs than me my brother has pulled tradeable kante, rudiger,  two goretzkas, chiesa, mendy, bonucci, untradeble jorginho, rudiger, mendy and RONALDO!!!

Last year I consistently finished gold tier 1 or 2 in ultimate team all year and the best red pick I got was vasquez yet my brother finishes on silver 1 all year and gets tots messi.

Like seriously I have absolutely no luck, how does it not look like there is something else that is affecting pack luck, how does it not seem like there is something broken with some peoples accounts, how is my brother and friend packing unbelievable stuff every year and I can't get anything.

Most obvious difference is that I have a better record and usually finish better than them both.

We all spend money, they eventually get something and I eventually still get nothing.

Something else has to be going on because I'm seeing and experiencing it first hand that some people get absolutely nothing while others who pack unreal players keep on packing unreal players. 

Best of all I haven't even mentioned legends and could you guess how well I've done with packing them... In 12 years of playing Ultimate team I've packed 1 tradeble legend, baby litemanin and that's it. Whereas my friend and brother, well you get the point.

Either there's more at play than pack odds or my account is broken.

Try and explain to me why my pack luck is so unbelievably terrible?

Message 22 of 33 (1,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fifa should have a gambling warning on the game cos you waste lots of money on it just to get disappointed 

Message 23 of 33 (1,577 Views)

★ Novice

No, sadly its not. I understand you cannot say otherwise, but i have very good clues

Message 24 of 33 (1,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hahahaha yeah ofc thats why i get only shotty players 

Message 25 of 33 (1,153 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo That is the biggest lie of all time i have now opened 100 80+ rare gold player packs, 1 83+ * 2 and 1 84+ * 1 and 81+*11 and en ultimate pack and only got 3 walkout and not any good ones meanwhile my friend opened 10 80+ rare player packs and also got 4 walkouts and his were higher rated than mine. But i open over 10 times more than him but i get * on. And if that wasent enough then i opened the 100 centurions pack with 80 rare gold players and only got 1 84 rated and down. So dont come here and say it's random
Message 26 of 33 (852 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Been here since fifa 10 games definitely rigged to not pack anything so u keep trying because oh after ten thousand bad one surely the next one is the big one 

Message 27 of 33 (772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please give me good pack luck i’ve played for over 4 years switching accounts i’ve never PACKED someone good

Message 28 of 33 (617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me and my brother in law do many sbc's and always compare what we get...my pack luck since I started fut in 21 up until 23 my pack luck has been complete garbage while my brother in law doing same challenges as me is getting way better players...I think this problem really is account based!

Message 29 of 33 (512 Views)

Community Manager

@2FLYGUY7 wrote:

Me and my brother in law do many sbc's and always compare what we get...my pack luck since I started fut in 21 up until 23 my pack luck has been complete garbage while my brother in law doing same challenges as me is getting way better players...I think this problem really is account based!

You and your brother in law have the exact same chances at the same items. Pack contents are generated based on probabilities and don't vary based on account.

Aljo.png
Message 30 of 33 (501 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help