Where is the Winter Express mode?

by hiroyuki47

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

As the holiday season approaches, the Apex Legends community is buzzing with excitement and anticipation for a festive addition to their favorite battle royale game. Many players, myself included, are expressing a collective desire for the return of the beloved Winter Express mode.

The Winter Express mode, introduced during previous holiday seasons, brought a unique and exhilarating twist to the traditional Apex Legends gameplay. Its fast-paced, round-based format set aboard the festively decorated train added a refreshing dynamic to the game, and it quickly became a seasonal favorite among the player base.

The thrill of battling it out with squads in a confined space, racing against the clock to secure control of the train, and the high-stakes intensity of each round made Winter Express a standout mode. The festive atmosphere and holiday-themed aesthetics also added a touch of joy to the gaming experience.

Apex Legends has always been praised for its commitment to engaging and diverse game modes, and the inclusion of Winter Express during the Christmas season has become a tradition that many players look forward to each year. Its absence in recent updates has left a noticeable void, with players yearning for the return of this special mode to inject a dose of holiday cheer into their gaming sessions.

The Winter Express mode not only offered a break from the usual battle royale grind but also served as a fantastic opportunity for players to come together, celebrate the season, and enjoy a lighthearted and festive gaming experience. Its reintroduction would not only cater to the desires of the existing player base but also attract new players eager to join in on the holiday fun.

Just check what the community says about our favourite mode not coming to Apex this year:
r/apexlegends 1st post 

r/apexlegends 2nd post 

r/apexlegends 3rd post 

r/apexlegends 4th post 

YouTube Shorts 1st video 

YouTube Shorts 2nd video 

We hope that Respawn Entertainment hears the collective wish of the Apex Legends community and considers bringing back the Winter Express mode for this festive season. It would undoubtedly be a delightful gift to the dedicated player base and a reminder of the joy that holiday-themed events can bring to the gaming world. Let the Winter Express roll back into World's Edge, and may the holiday celebrations in Apex Legends be as thrilling and joyful as ever!

Message 1 of 6 (852 Views)

Re: Where is the Winter Express mode?

★ Novice
@hiroyuki47 I couldn't agree more! The Winter Express mode was such a fantastic addition to Apex Legends during the holiday season. Its unique format and festive atmosphere added a delightful twist to the gameplay. The community's collective desire for its return, as expressed in various posts and videos, reflects the special place Winter Express holds in our hearts. I join in hoping that Respawn Entertainment hears our voices and brings back this beloved mode for a thrilling and joyful holiday celebration in Apex Legends. Let the Winter Express roll back into Kings Canyon! 🚂🎄
Message 2 of 6 (807 Views)

★★★ Newbie
winter Express made christmas a delightful experience, I'm waiting for its return!
Message 3 of 6 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's what I wait for every year, I'll buy all the Christmas skins if they add it back this year!

Message 4 of 6 (666 Views)

★ Guide
@kittiehawker i have a few from previous years and I refuse to wear them in "inappropriate" regimes Standard smile
Message 5 of 6 (594 Views)

★★ Guide

give us winter express or 3 strikes , pubs/ranked are unplayable atm they could at last give us a decent LTM...

Message 6 of 6 (555 Views)