Top tips for getting Apex Predator.

by CrazyPlays54

Original Post

Top tips for getting Apex Predator.

★★ Pro

From me. The player who can't reach platinum on 235 ping. So surely I am the best player on these forums to be teaching you. Here are my top 3 tips to help you get to Apex Predator. Be sure to thank me personally in your speech. 

Tip No. 1: Pretend you can aim. Shoot down a cargo bot with a mozambique at the start of a match. Your team will think that you know how to play the video game, even though you don't. Carry a wingman. That makes your team think that you are a sweat and can actually shoot stuff. Steal people's kills to show you can aim and contribute, and get more ranked points. 

Tip No. 2: Play META characters. These guys can really help you pretend to your team that you know what is going on around you, even though you have the monitor off. When you walk into a teamfight, use a broken character ability to just run away or avoid damage. Then, just use your wingman and try shooting at the enemies, while your team do all the work. Remember, always steal the kills. 

Tip No. 3: Always blame something else. Whenever you get knocked in a 1v3 500m away from your squad, get shot by a krabier from across the map, or get knocked by the cargo bot (Actually happened to me), blame something else. Here are a couple of excuses I have prepared for you:

1 - My mouse/controller died, and I couldn't do anything. 

2 - Sorry guys, my roomate/abductor/sibling/pet alien came in and distracted me

3 - Well, don't blame me, I said I was going there

4 - Wow you guys are trash (If possible quit straight away after this)

5 - I'm pretty sure they are hacking. Report them.

Now that you have received the best tips for every situation, go out there and use them to climb to apex predator. And remember, that $25 AU for these tips. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 12 (1,114 Views)

Re: Top tips for getting Apex Predator.

★★★★★ Expert

As an Apex Predator, I approve this message. Thumbs up

Message 2 of 12 (1,104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Fantast tips, I'll start working with this rtight away!!

Message 3 of 12 (1,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Tip No. 4. Add every good guy in your friends!

Message 4 of 12 (1,064 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Srksii No silly! Dont do that. Predators are ego maniacs like chefs. Adding someone means you see them as a peer, which they should def not be! You should make them think they’re beneath you.

When that’s established, work mindgames so THEY friend you first and they say it and you’ll casually say “I’ll see if my friend list can still allow other people being in it” or the ever-condescending “Good for you, just message me whenever you want to play” (that way you dont have to add them but you have an easy way of seeing when/if that person’s online) :P
Message 5 of 12 (1,032 Views)

★★★ Expert

Drop to a location where you expect 1 other team, and literally land on top of that 1 guy who split off too far from his mates and punch him out, kill, then disperse to loot.

Very good way of starting out 3v2 for easy kills early on in the game. With a couple in your pocket, you can play safer during round 2 and be a little more picky, and go hard in round 3.

That's pretty much the strat.

Message 6 of 12 (1,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QI can also vouch for that post too. I'm clearly an anomaly... Obviously! 

Edit: Because @Wingmannedbro was a ninja.

Message 7 of 12 (1,006 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You missed critical tip, ALT + F4 , judgement day is coming.

Message 8 of 12 (986 Views)

★★★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOM 

I'm a Ninja?  

Guess i'm such a master of deception, I didn't even know myself, pogchamp.

Message 9 of 12 (972 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro I put post above in my reply to Koochi-Q.

It wasn't deception but the surprise element I was referring to, Kappa.
Message 10 of 12 (953 Views)