This [Profanity Removed] matchmaking?!

by cutecutepumpkin

Original Post

This [Profanity Removed] matchmaking?!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I know lots of people have already complained about this matchmaking system but seriously, this doesn't make any [profanity removed] sense? I just started playing, I'm level 26 and I have 101 kills. I just played a game where my teammates and champion squad were both about level 5-30, which is reasonable imo. Then I started a new game, loading a game took a little bit longer than usually and all the sudden I was in a game where was only +400 level players? Then I tried again and the same thing happened. Like why, whats the point? And don't even start with that "even tho they're high level it doesn't mean they're that good, they have just played more blabla" well of course they're damn good, better than I am atleast. And yes I read that matchmaking is skill based, not level, but umm how can my skills be similar with someone who has played +10000 games more than me? I was starting to think if there is some kind of an issue with this game/my account - although based on the articles I've read about similar issues I guess there ain't any way to fix this. If there is, please tell me? I'm losing all the fun of playing this game.

Edit: Removed profanity. Please keep the following rule in mind going forward -

• Don't curse or swear. Don't try to get away with it by using symbols in place of letters, too. We all k*** what you're trying to s**.

Repeatedly breaking the rules can cause your account to be suspended or banned.

-CM

Message 1 of 1 (207 Views)