The Matchmaking Balance Thread

by FearfulWarpII

Original Post

The Matchmaking Balance Thread

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

All the newer threads about the matchmaking have been merged here, so why not make this a Matchmaking Balance Thread?

I love it when new players join the game, but being placed against a team of experienced players isn’t the way.

Original OP:

Has it really been this bad? Half the time I’m usually placed into the bad team. I don’t want any of that, please.

Message 1 of 97 (4,804 Views)

Re: Can we get a moment to talk about the matchmaking?

★★★★ Apprentice

Then you don't play Battlefield V because this one hasn't advanced matchmaking. And all matches are unbalanced completely.

The EOR matchmaking of Battlefront 2 is one of the best in ever. But isn't always perfect, i agree.

Message 2 of 97 (4,710 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SerMonsterKiller lol it completely blows
Message 3 of 97 (4,702 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

“One of the best in ever” I respectfully disagree with this statement.

>gets matched against level 1s against full stack of yellows

It is far from perfect, nay, NOT perfect at all. Just now only ONE OF US (me) can take out one guy. They didn’t even lose one more ticket. And what’s fun when you get sabertwitched at 🙄😑

play-by-play coming soon

Message 4 of 97 (4,693 Views)

★ Guide

HvV may be the worst for the this but I've had a few similar experiences in blast as well. Idk how it ahndles matchmaking when I'm in the 100s and the other person in my party is in the 40s, but then the rest of the team doesn't stack up to the opposing team, not in rank anyway

Message 5 of 97 (4,643 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think matchmaking is perfect, along with Vader.

Message 6 of 97 (4,636 Views)

is there any kind of matchmaking? like at all?

★★★★★ Newbie

I downloaded this game today and literally any online game I get matched against people who just steam roll me and even 1 hit kill me, i've not unlocked a single upgrade so how am I supposed to fight people who's characters are fully upgraded?

Is this just typical EA garbage to get me to buy loot boxes so I can actually compete with people i'm matched against? 

Message 7 of 97 (4,296 Views)

Re: is there any kind of matchmaking? like at all?

★★★★★ Guide

Coop mode my man and sorry that I have to say that but git gud 

Message 8 of 97 (4,294 Views)

Re: is there any kind of matchmaking? like at all?

★★★★★ Apprentice
@slik2002 Unfortunately the matchmaking system in this game is awful due to the map rotation not allowing you to match other full/competitive squads who are on different maps
Message 9 of 97 (4,268 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Tergusen69 There’s no arguing with that.
Message 10 of 97 (4,605 Views)