Star Wars Battlefront 2 match filters

by armorcrazy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Battlefront 2 match filters

★★ Novice

I believe I speak for many players when I say there needs to be matchmaking filters say I want to play on Crait for Galactic Assault or I want to play in the Prequel Trilogy for Starfighter Assault or I want to play on Kamino for Co-op there should be a way to do that for every mode that has different maps going all the way down to planets to where you can specify that I want to play Multiplayer, More, Galactic Assault, Age of tge Resistance, Crait in the same way Supremacy has where you choose the age except for every applicable gamemode and add in a planet option showing the planets, I will give an example using Starfighter Assault, something along the lines of D’Qar, Unknown Regions, or Both giving you the option of playing on one planet or alternate between both furthermore there should be an option to which faction you want for every applicable gamemode, to give a full exampe, Multiplayer, More, Galactic Assault, New Trilogy, Resistance, Crait and you get put into a session of Galactic Assault, fighting for the Resistance, on Crait so, in simple terms, fully filtered matchmaking in every gamemode adding in planet filters, time period filters, and faction filters

Message 1 of 2 (961 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 match filters

Hero

A good idea that's been discussed a while back.

Unfortunately, it would be a considered an enhancement, which will not be addressed at this point in the game's lifecycle. A bummer, I know. However, there is a lot to enjoy with the game in its current state. I personally still play almost every day.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (814 Views)

All Replies

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 match filters

Hero

A good idea that's been discussed a while back.

Unfortunately, it would be a considered an enhancement, which will not be addressed at this point in the game's lifecycle. A bummer, I know. However, there is a lot to enjoy with the game in its current state. I personally still play almost every day.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 2 (815 Views)