So, quick heirloom question

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

So, quick heirloom question

★★★★★ Expert

Man, these 'craft an heirloom' notification has forced me to make this post. I play both Path and Octane 50/50, can't decide which heirloom to unlock. Shards were in my inventory for last 6 months, kinda wanted to just let it sit there forever lol Thinking 

Path or Octane? :/

Message 1 of 15 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: So, quick heirloom question

★★★★★ Expert
I unlocked Octane

View in thread

Message 15 of 15 (323 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp I’m an heirloom-less peasant but others said that they don’t like Path’s boxing gloves because it blocks 1/3 of the screen and the gloves disappear when using grapple. Octane’s heirloom doesn’t have too many animations compared to the newer ones but it looks “clean” and not distracting at all. So Im gonna vote for the Octavio Silva heirloom.

PS AHQ definitely needs a poll feature.
Message 2 of 15 (431 Views)

★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp Octane, I don't like the boxing gloves, but it's just my opinion though. I feel like without a blue path skin the gloves don't look good, instead with any octane skin his heirloom looks cool
Message 3 of 15 (430 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp If I ever am blessed with heirloom shards, my first unlock with be Pathy, just because that's my main. I've accepted that I'll never get heirlooms though. Honestly, Octane's is pretty sick

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 4 of 15 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@dSKyNafinchin "I've accepted that I'll never get heirlooms though"
Don't be like that. I can't and won't accept that this will be our fate. As what Loki have said to Thor in Endgame "I assure you, brother, the sun will shine on us again and we'll get that heirloom". 😭
Message 5 of 15 (401 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man We are sick of waiting and whenever I see a level 124 with a heirloom on the champion screen it makes my blood boil
Message 6 of 15 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MrCarri-X LOL! Funny how most of the replies that Baldy got were from people who don't have an heirloom. xD
Message 7 of 15 (359 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man Level 500 without heirloom where you at?!! We exist and we are way more than we should Frown

But what can we do, is just having luck or putting 500 dollars on the game xd
Message 8 of 15 (357 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp Whoever you play most. I personally think paths gloves are no good so I'd go octane.
Message 9 of 15 (328 Views)

★★ Pro
@hayhor

i saw 1 octane have a knife, many robots have gloves. so be special and get the knife the few the elite the octane.
Message 10 of 15 (316 Views)