People Who Alienate Their Random 3rd

by Lord_Scorpion34

Original Post

Re: People Who Alienate Their Random 3rd

@Lord_Scorpion34 We typically invite the thirds to our party. I solo queue a ton and honestly most of the time playing as a third to a duo party is not terrible.

Every once in a while I get a toxic duo. I typically just leave the match. They want to play as a duo unit they can.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 23 (449 Views)

★ Pro
@Lord_Scorpion34 lol try play in high lobby
my master teammater run in left side and my predator teammate run in right side.
they play like cod xd.
Message 12 of 23 (446 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Vladplaya How tf are you a guide?🙄 it's not about feelings, it's about teamwork.

Message 13 of 23 (441 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Lord_Scorpion34 wrote:
@VladplayaHow tf are you a guide?🙄 it's not about feelings, it's about teamwork.

Ranks of the forum don't have anything to do with quality of person's posts and as far as I understand are based purely on amount of posts (and maybe some bs forum achievements) So hopefully that answers your question.

Otherwise, have you been playing the game lately? If you solo queue, this game is definitely not about teamwork, by a long shot, no matter how many times you want to keep telling it to yourself. So if you solo queue and see two players in your squad working tougher, that's already a huge advantage in your favor, because chance are, the rest of the 80% of the squads are not and just bunch of solos running around each doing their own thing. So best you can do is just stick around with your squad and go with the flow, regardless of they talk to you or not.

Basically if you solo queue in this game, you are not allowed any expectations whatsoever. 

Message 14 of 23 (430 Views)

★★ Guide

Random squads is awful, at least if you get two working together you can fall in line. Thats rare though, its more like me and two others running around like headless chickens till they get shot, they dont listen if you offer an opinion, they charge into every battle and die by third/fourth party and then scream at you like its your fault till you mute them, its toxic as hell.

IDK, they just all seem to think the object of the game is to kill people, when the reality is that its to shoot people AS REQUIRED on the way to actually winning........

Ranked is worse, especially when you get to plat, then your stuck with base level 4 that will never leave that rank as from that point it actually takes some skill

Message 15 of 23 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Vladplaya It's definitely about teamwork depending on which mode you play. Even if its a casual mode most of the time the team that wins is the one that works together best. I've actually had some good teamwork with some randoms playing solo.

I've played this game for awhile now so don't tell me what expectations I can't have lol.
Message 16 of 23 (380 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Lord_Scorpion34 Nobody is denying you your expectations, or saying that you can't have good randoms once in a while. It's just that your expectations clearly don't match the reality. So you either realize that and be okay with it, or keep being upset over something that is out of your control and is not going to change 🤷‍♂️

You do you man, as long as you are having good times playing the game.

Message 17 of 23 (369 Views)

★ Guide
@Lord_Scorpion34 Honestly wish they’d do forced game chat for Atleast ranked. You can literally connect any headphone to a console and people go into ranked and don’t even communicate it’s so annoying.
Message 18 of 23 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Kevin-c946 They really just need to improve the ping system IMO.
Message 19 of 23 (340 Views)

Champion

Whether its about hurt feelings or not @Vladplaya  has actually raised a valid point here.

You can't change human behaviour and in a matchmaking system you can't predict when you'll get matched with * like that.

So you can either take the moral high ground and try and back them up, do your own thing or just leave the match entirely and try again lol.

Toxic people aint gonna change. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 23 (319 Views)