Old fart looking to not die alone in Battlefield

by moose004

Original Post

Old fart looking to not die alone in Battlefield

★★ Guide

Hey all.  I am a 55-year-old PC gamer, Battlefield vet since BF4, looking to hook up with a casual group to play BF2042.  I'm a bit slow on the trigger and kinda dogpoop at the whole actual, y'know, *killing mans* thing, but I know which end of a styrette pistol the healing comes out of and I'm willing to carry an ammo or medical crate, or even play that smarmy dweeb Angel.

I am on PC and have a somewhat limited schedule so I can't always make fixed nights of playing (a wife, a 16-year-old, and a demanding job that occasionally makes me work late will do that).  I'm in the US (North Carolina, Eastern time).  Thanks.  Handle on Origin is "moose004."

Message 1 of 2 (392 Views)

Re: Old fart looking to not die alone in Battlefield

★★★★★ Guide
@moose004 We sound like the perfect group for you, we are older non toxic adults (just 38 myself) but with our group life comes first so you won’t get booted for not appearing so take all the time you need away and just pop in when you get free time. Long as you can have a good time don’t worry about skill sometimes the most memorable times came with a loss but stamped with a great memory.

https://discord.gg/unitedwestand
Message 2 of 2 (367 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help