Re: Mobile Madness is now LIVE!

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Mobile Madness is now LIVE!

Community Manager

Mobile Madness is here!

This new campaign will run for 2 weeks & 4 days. Play Region events and earn Region-Specific brackets where you can use those to earn 97, 99 and 101 OVR Madness Masters.

iLogicsHD previews pack openings for fans in this video below, along with his commentary on the new items.

In-Game Content

Store Offers

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 4 (510 Views)

Community Manager

Our EA Game Changer, The SteelCityMUT does a complete walk-through of the Mobile Madness campaign along with the rewards that come with it in the video below.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (423 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi Blueberry,

I really like the whole concept of this promo. It takes time to grind for masters. Not like fast refill with stamina bottles which cheaters and hopper get a lot.

Looking forward for more promos like this which makes cheaters and hoppers less useful of doing what they are doing.

But i still insist on the league setting of quitting or leaving league or kicked by leagues need a cooldown of 12 hours to join another league. And also league achievements are subject to accounts not to leauges.

Thanks.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 3 of 4 (364 Views)

Community Manager

@PandaHunterG 

Is that to deter league hoping? I've seen some negative feedback around how some players repeatedly go from one league to another.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (350 Views)