by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

Mastiff went from hero to zero lol

★ Expert

Looks like this is going to be an Eva8 season let's go! Large smile

Message 1 of 7 (285 Views)

Re: Mastiff went from hero to zero lol

Champion

I personally still find it pretty useful in some situations, though yeah we'll probably be seeing a lot more of Eva8 gameplay.

Message 2 of 7 (279 Views)

★ Pro
@XHelperZ I've been watching some of the streamers lately in the hope of improving my own gameplay. Soon as the new season started, I've watched imperialhal (too annoying due to the constant thanks for subs) some of shivfps and mande.
Was watching mande yesterday with a mastiff and, well.....wish i could do that with a mastiff lol 😆
Message 3 of 7 (271 Views)

★ Expert

@XHelperZ Too many times i've had random 11 damage... Eva8 is much more consistent for me.

Message 4 of 7 (256 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt I still prefer a mastiff. I just can't get the eva anymore.
Message 5 of 7 (248 Views)

★★ Guide

this might sound cheap but learn how to use it.. it still PWNS...

Message 6 of 7 (179 Views)

@Cro_Pittt For me, Mastiff is hipfrire only. Works pretty good, especially when you aim for the shoulders. Eva 8 is off for me due to the shot pattern, I always hit for like 7s or whatever. That's why I also just hipfrire it and drop it ASAP.
Mozam and PK are ads all the way for me, I'm shocking otherwise with them.
Maybe trying playing around with hipfire and ads between the shottys to see what feels best for you?
And I also miss the terrifying Care package mastiff. Brings me back to the early seasons when you ran from the sound of it.
Message 7 of 7 (95 Views)