Low effort, high value

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

Low effort, high value

★★★★★ Expert

Finally figured out why I hate Seer so much. Not necessarily that his kit is strong, is that you it takes little to no effort and gives too much value. It's okay for other legends to have strong abilities but it takes time to master or there's skill involved in exchange for big value.

High effort, high value

- Pathy grapple. Path's Q is really strong but it takes practice to be effective.

- Gibby bubble. The bubble is easy to place but it takes time to know how to be good at bubble fights.

As for Seer, you just place the thing and it gives huge amounts of informational value to the team. Even the other scan legends would require more skill to have more value to the fight. This goes for all of Seer's abilities. If we're basing on how Respawn do things, we should get a Seer nerf after his heirloom releases this season. The legend just feels so cheap. 

Message 1 of 25 (548 Views)

Re: Low effort, high value

★★ Pro

lol, awh man don't get me started. 

Lazy on the behalf of the Dev's to even create that kit the way it is. Game developers created hacks speaks volume for that Dev team. 

Message 2 of 25 (524 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man it is why I am using Seer as my second main legend. Trash players like me need him. My highest kill record is 8 and I did it with him, 2 times. Yesterday I pulled another 8 kill game and I did it with him again.
Message 3 of 25 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@AcidicSoda44031 While it’s great for below average players, it gives too much value. What we had with Bloodhound, Lifeline, and Bangalore as starting legends was great. They’re easy to use but didn’t give out too much with little effort. 

Even Mirage is a more difficult legend to use. 

Message 4 of 25 (494 Views)

★ Expert

@Cheese9Man Unfortunately Seer's heirloom is coming next (design has been already leaked) so we won't see any nerf before that. But yeah pretty much everyone was asking for a nerf, even in the competitive scene people are getting tired of this Seer meta, it's been way too long since  a major change happened. 

Message 5 of 25 (475 Views)

@Cheese9Man While that might be true to some degree or another. The legends who take skill/time to master have higher impact abilities IMO.

Watson is not OP by any measure but if you play her right, she is extremely hard to deal with. Her ultimate can tilt fights into your favor, especially if your team is playing into the towers strength. That extra shield/armor, the defensiveness of it all have way more value than knowing where people are.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 25 (447 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man His ultimate should start to shrink the second it gets put down. The COF for his tactical should be narrower. His passive should not work on robot legends like Pathfinder & Ash because they don't have heartbeats to detect.

I freaking hate Seer because his character is annoying AF and his kit is still ridiculously OP.
Message 7 of 25 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex Information and mobility is king in this game. There’s a reason why there’s an almost 100% pickrate for Seer in the ALGS. The Seer ult will be more impactful and helpful to the team than the Wattson ult any day. Just by pre-firing corners you’re at a huge advantage when you have a Seer ult. 

Message 8 of 25 (432 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man It isn't just a ult with seer. A seer that calls out with the passive is the good one. It's too easy.
Message 9 of 25 (419 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Completely disagree. Seer is on a completely different level than Wattson in terms of team value.
Message 10 of 25 (416 Views)