Limit on Blocked Accounts on Origin

by PastelPurfection

Original Post

Limit on Blocked Accounts on Origin

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Is there a limit on the number of accounts you can block in Origin?

I was trying to block a couple of toxic people the other day while playing Apex and it never showed the blocked info (mic muted and says "Account already blocked!" anymore.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (382 Views)

Re: Limit on Blocked Accounts on Origin

Community Manager
Hey @PastelPurfection,

I am not aware of a specific limit myself. Just out of curiosity, approximately how many players are on your list?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 5 (351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have around 60 accounts blocked I think. Might be more. 

Message 3 of 5 (340 Views)

Community Manager
@PastelPurfection, alright. I think this shouldn't be causing the issue that you're having/situation that you're in. Where do you normally see this "Account already blocked!" message when you block someone?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 5 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Leeuw You can tell if the account is successfully blocked by clicking the block button once more and a prompt saying “Account already blocked!” appear. All of this can be viewed within the in-game Apex menu. Blocking someone in Apex also automatically mute their in-game voice chat.

Another way to verify the blocking is by typing their origin username into the search bar in adding new friends, and we can see their origin profile - it will say that the account is blocked.

I checked today, and blocking the account doesn’t work (the person’s in-game mic wasn’t muted automatically, and I saw that their Origin profile doesn’t say blocked)

Message 5 of 5 (312 Views)