King's Canyon After Dark Discussion Thread

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: King's Canyon After Dark Discussion Thread

★★★★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro You lucky... still solo playing and if they wanna drop skull we drop skull... it either goes 2 ways:

1) it’s veterans that know how to play the game so we either win the skull brawl by luck or skill

Or the more common one

2) the people who were not prepared for what skulltown is. It’s either new ppl, ppl who can’t think fast or who’re just surrounded by bad luck... these are the people I turn my mic on for.

You can already see it by their badges that they’re going to the wrong place. They end up sometimes having full gear but still end up dying by one person who they engaged.

I had a funny one yesterday, downed one, damaged another until he had no shield, teammate comes up from behind him, shoots... somehow misses everything, guy turns around and kills my teammate... I just unmuted mic and started laughing... it was that funny
Message 31 of 44 (544 Views)

★ Guide

My appreciation for Worlds Edge has shot right up, KC is bad. Played 5 games so far and every squad wants to drop Skull Town, loot is few and far between and forever playing this game solo or duo.

Message 32 of 44 (524 Views)

Champion

@UncleAlbert1802  i hear you,but skulltown is the ultimate CQC training area. You land there enough times and you will be a better player for it. There's just a lot of death and frustration in the process. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 33 of 44 (507 Views)

★★★ Guide

opnly 1 word: SERVER NOT REGISTERED HITS!!!

GOOD WORK!!!

Message 34 of 44 (499 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@lnxtvv I was getting a lot of non-hits that very clearly should've been hits. I didn't know what to think of it at first, so it is very interesting to see others bring up this issue.
Message 35 of 44 (493 Views)

★ Expert

Not a fan of this LTM, the night version just doesn’t do it for me, especially with muzzle flash. Kinda feel like they were lazy with this one and just took the same coding as the shadows LTM, minus the shadows, hence why it’s the same loot pool without jump towers.

Much prefer playing WE tbh.

Message 36 of 44 (488 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yeah night mode is terrible. Have never liked any night time games, and this is no exception. Even though I love KC...

Message 37 of 44 (473 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Played a few games and what the hell is up with the loot table? Literally played through the whole game and only found hemlocks and energy guns. Never found a single light weapon until the end and those were on deathboxes. Couldnt find any healing items whatsoever. Very strange

Message 38 of 44 (459 Views)

★★ Pro

its hard. it needs good guns. my team is ignorant and gets us into trouble and dies fast. give us guns so we can fight.

Message 39 of 44 (425 Views)

★★ Expert

@UncleAlbert1802 

Yup, same ol' monotony

Heart

Message 40 of 44 (411 Views)