Hammerpoint

by DavidW74

Original Post

Hammerpoint

★★★★★ Guide

I wanted to try out the p2020...after many games I gave up.  Hammerpoint rounds seem very very rare now.  Double taps all over the place but can’t find any hammerpoint.  Anyone else notice there scarcity?  

Message 1 of 4 (476 Views)

Re: Hammerpoint

★★★★ Pro

@DavidW74  Collect the hop-up before the gun. Otherwise the whole game you'll be searching for it while equipped with a subpar weapon.

Message 2 of 4 (447 Views)

★★★ Pro

There are games where I want to run P2020 Hammerpoint Rounds too, but yes. They are hard to find and if I'm keeping the P2020 as a weapon. I put myself at a bad spot. 

I now only hold onto Hammerpoint Rounds or take it off someone's body. 

Make sure you have a good weapon to thirst people knockdown shields too because sometimes the P2020 struggles if the person has a Blue/Purple/Gold Knockdown shield. Sometimes you can shoot their bodies easily, but other times I have failed because the prevented the thirst. So now when I run Hammerpoint, I also make sure I run Thermites or Arc Stars. Thermites will kill the knockdown person for me. Arc Stars to their left/right or back will kill them because there's only so much splash damage they can prevent or get shot when they reveal their back to me. 

Message 3 of 4 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DavidW74 The frequency I see nowadays is on average in a full length game: 4 precision chokes, 3 double taps, 2 hammerpoints, 2 selectfires and 1 turbo and anvil.

I’m talking on the ground. Sometimes I find way more.
Message 4 of 4 (402 Views)