Graphics settings or something

by Lampwrecker2

Original Post

Graphics settings or something

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I play on xbox lately getting bullets not registering. As an example I will come up behind someone unload a ful clip from close range not miss a shot. The other character will turn around buzz me down instantly well my character is reloading. The following recout shows 2 bullets of my entire clip hit the target. 

Would it be possible to get lower or scaling graphics on consel to off set some of the lag? I live out of town I have the best internet possible with out going to Star Link. Could be a my end problem I don't know but it is very frustrating.

Message 1 of 5 (331 Views)

Re: Graphics settings or something

[ Edited ]

@Lampwrecker2 I play out in the sticks too, on xbox, on mobile WiFi. What is your game starting ping and package loss?

You can decrease the graphics to 720 if you want under settings general TV and display change resolution to 720.

What is your exact Internet setup? 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 5 (319 Views)

★★ Pro
@Lampwrecker2 I very much doubt it's problems with you're internet as Apex is riddled with bugs & performance issues atm what with hit reg, server issues etc that Respawn aren't in any rush to fix no matter how many Youtubers & Pro's have complained about it so you're definitely not alone there.I play Apex on my PS5 & Xbox Series X & hit reg seems a big problem on both.There are various Youtube videos doing the rounds showing how bad the hit reg issue is atm where players are ammo dumping whole mags clearly at targets with next-to no damage caused.
Message 3 of 5 (243 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Depending on servers and what DNS normally over 30 ping and 2 to 6 packet loss sometimes 0 packet loss. 

It just so random the lag or glitches. Game will seem to be running very smoothly then in combat glitches and bullets not registering. I love this game but it is very frustrating. 

55 inch Vizio Xbox one s Bell Internet 

Message 4 of 5 (204 Views)

@Lampwrecker2 do you have a wired Internet from Bell? Or a mobile/wireless one? My ping is usually around 60 now with packet loss of around of 0 to 6 ish. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 5 (191 Views)