Message 141 of 148 (458 Views)

Re: Crossplay?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I don't get why they couldn't do the following:

Console only Crossplay enabled by default

• Option to opt in with PC
  • Option to disable crossplay completely

Consoles should have their own environment as they both are for the most part using similar hardware, input devices, and have close to zero cheating on their platforms. If someone wants to play with PC let them opt-in for it. Those saying to disable don't realize that this will greatly limit your chances if crossplay is enabled for all platforms.

Message 142 of 148 (438 Views)

★★★ Novice

But since it's auto enabled, it will greatly reduce those who don't want to play amongst PC players.

Message 143 of 148 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I believe PlayStation and Xbox should be allowed to play together WITHOUT pc. And then opting out would be PlayStation eco system only, same for Xbox. And only opt in for PC.

Message 144 of 148 (416 Views)

Re: Xbox series X and Xbox one crossplay

★★ Novice

Nope. I was trying to introduce my kid to Battlefield. Turns out PS4 people cannot play with PS5 people.

Message 145 of 148 (356 Views)

Re: Xbox series X and Xbox one crossplay

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@TwistedHunter it is possible as I did it myself and played from my PS5 with my friends on PS4.

How to do it:

From PS5 you will need to click on the game options from the PS5 home page then select a version and then you will see the game with PS4 version with the PS4 logo on it.

Download it on your PS5 then you will have both versions (PS5 and PS4) on your PlayStation 5.

Now whenever you want to play with your friends on PS4 you will need to use the PS4 version, and whenever you want to play it with your friends on PC, Xbox and PS5 then you have to use the PS5 version.

Note that when you play from PS4 version you can't invite or join your PS5 friends and the same if you are on PS5 you can't join or invite your PS4 friends.

I hope this will help and clear this confusion for everyone 👍

Message 146 of 148 (332 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@kregoraYou really need to understand the difference from aim assist to a aim bot.

Show me where aim assist with controller makes headshot's only on xbox/playstation?

The reason hacks exist on pc is because they do not invest money into stopping it.

We all see new accounts with 98% headshots k/d ratio 20-1 but there anti cheat does not pick it up?

Why is that? it's just not possible!!

Look at the cheats on pc for 2042 from certain sites just not detecable and dice know it.

Just will give the usual talk were on it but do nothing in reality.

Message 147 of 148 (288 Views)

★★ Expert
@Kona_uk Aim assist is an aim bot with a very narrow application. That doesn't mean that you get head shots all the time, but it may slightly increase your accuracy. So the code is there, and a cheater can use that to his advantage, by wide the application. It doesn't need to be a headshot only bot.
Message 148 of 148 (265 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help