Cross-play?

by Iron_Guard8

Original Post

Re: Cross-play?

★★ Guide
@EnglishCranberry For me 60% really like it.
Message 91 of 103 (3,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any new info on this subject? This is the only game my wife plays on the Xbox and I can't do the thumb thing and would like to buy a pc copy but I won't if I can't join her...

Thank you,

Smack

Message 92 of 103 (3,004 Views)

★★ Expert
@GSmack-TTV I highly doubt crossplay will be added to BFN. Considering updates on the game have pretty much ceased, it wouldn't make sense for EA to invest money into a dead game, when they could use their resources in other places. I'm definetly not supporting EA in any way, but looking at it from a business perspective, that would be their argument.
Message 93 of 103 (2,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hopefull when it comes to switch we will get cross play it seems likelyThumbs up

Message 94 of 103 (2,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Hopefull when it comes to switch we will get cross play it seems likelyThumbs up
Message 95 of 103 (2,492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does plants vs zombieshave croosplay till now because its going to launch in nintendo switch

Message 96 of 103 (2,279 Views)

★★ Guide

Unfortunately BFN is a dead game.. The Switch version is just a money grab for EA since BFN on the other platforms was a huge disappointment and was canceled  in July/Aug 2020 less than one year after release. Besides a few random bug fixes on the Switch version we will not see any updates or added content. Really a shame as BFN was a great game. They just didn’t take much input from the players and fix things which they could have. BFN still has so many issues on the other consoles they didn’t even take care of.. Such a shame EA....

Message 97 of 103 (2,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any updates?

Message 98 of 103 (1,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please add it though.

Message 99 of 103 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please please add cross play my friend just got PVZ: BFN And he has an Xbox Series X and I have a PlayStation and we really want to play together so please add cross play. 

No rush and take your time Standard smile  (well that is if you are adding cross play) 

Message 100 of 103 (578 Views)