Counter cheating

by Meatboy85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Counter cheating

★★ Novice

The numbers of cheaters in this game is unbearable, 9 out of 10 games played there's cheater especially in Asia server.

Obviously the EAC is a joke but why don't improve the report system for cheaters?

Fight fire with fire from the community.

People are frustrated by cheaters, but if we are given in-game reward by reporting cheaters (with confirmed ban afterward), i guess people will stick to the game because catching cheaters seems more rewarding than cheating and level up for loots.

Message 1 of 16 (1,609 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Counter cheating

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 16 (1,453 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey  @Meatboy85  if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 16 (1,560 Views)

★★ Guide

@Meatboy85 wrote:

The numbers of cheaters in this game is unbearable, 9 out of 10 games played there's cheater especially in Asia server.

Obviously the EAC is a joke but why don't improve the report system for cheaters?

Fight fire with fire from the community.

People are frustrated by cheaters, but if we are given in-game reward by reporting cheaters (with confirmed ban afterward), i guess people will stick to the game because catching cheaters seems more rewarding than cheating and level up for loots.

I like your idea the only issue in the end with rewarding reports is that people stop doing it for the GOOD of the game and start doing it just to try and earn loot, which could lead to a ton of fake reports just in an attempt to score freebies.

Also they are adding new in game report features which they have posted they are working on, however Respawn doesn't do small week to week updates they will most likely be doing bigger month to month updates with tons of fixes and goodies and new nerfs/buffs. 

Also the only thing they could give you as a reward would be free skins which then takes away from their only source of income, and lets say 500 people report 1 guy and hes banned do they give out 500 packs now? There is nothing to be earned besides skins/banners/quips etc. Unless they add a whole different tier of rewards strictly for reporting.

Message 3 of 16 (1,523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

No offense, but what you write is nonsense. My whole squad was killed by a cheater on 27th of february and we all reported him that day. Here is a video of him aimbotting blatantly obvious just yesterday, completely unbanned with over 5k kills on his account. (this is the most recent one: I'm sure COUNTLESS people have reported him by now and there are several videos of him on youtube

What we can learn from this are 2 things:

1. Easy Anti Cheat does not work AT ALL.

2. Reports are COMPLETELY ignored and not investigated at all.

Message 4 of 16 (1,499 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 16 (1,454 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nice copypaste. Big props for the effort and lies.

Message 6 of 16 (1,427 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko wrote:

Yeah this must explain why cheaters are able to hit max level without getting banned. Can we get some more useless text expanders up in here? I wanna get the full EA experience.

Message 7 of 16 (1,407 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

reply to my recent thread too, we can start a movement haha

Message 8 of 16 (1,386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Dear Meatboy85,

Your idea actually sounds a bit exciting, but, even if all 25,000,000 players are reporting cheaters in the EA Easy Anti-Cheat system, the cheaters will still full fill the servers, and especially in those SE Asia ones.

What really could kill the cheaters is that, stop them having any Origin accounts.

Registration for all origin accounts requires your phone number and ID number, just like in China.

My Overwatch account was suspended for 500,000 hours until 2nd March 2076 by Netease last month as I made some political comment in Overwatch public channel.

So you see, there could be really strict regulations in a gaming environment like in China. My Blizzard-Netease account was linked with both my phone and my ID. So there is no way I would get another Blizzard account if I want to play Overwatch ever again in my life.

But in case of EA Origin Apex Legends, you register with an email, then done, you start to play for absolutely free, then some morons get a cheat for I don't know whatever the reason is and start to ruin the global environment of this lovely game.

You see, no regulations, no control method, EA Origin let people do whatever they want, it is like running a country without government, it is primeval and chaotic.

Message 9 of 16 (1,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how to report them ??

Message 10 of 16 (1,291 Views)