Choose Your Battle Pass

by JuiceReaper

Original Post

Choose Your Battle Pass

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Thought of this the other day. And talked about it with some friends and one mentioned they’ve seen people talk about this subject before, which is “Choose your battle pass” new or previous at the start of every season. I’ve talked to countless people the last few days and they all love the idea, mostly for the skins people have missed from past passes. 

Could and would, Respawn/EA think about doing something like this? It would be a first as far as I know, but I’m sure it would be a very welcomed first. Maybe also for the people who hadn’t finished the ones they purchased to be able to go back and complete them as well?.

what do you all think?

Message 1 of 7 (295 Views)

Re: Choose Your Battle Pass

★★★ Pro
@JuiceReaper All previous battle pass items are exclusive to that season. The best you could get is a possible recolor of lvl 100 and 110 skins, but a lot of people weren't too happy the first time that happened.
Message 2 of 7 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@JuiceReaper Some of the BP items WILL come back as for the updated FAQ about the exclusivity of the BP items. A dive emote from the season 7 will come back this season in a bundle. I think they’re starting with that to test the water if the community will get mad.
Message 3 of 7 (259 Views)

★ Novice

@Cheese9Man Yeah that would be great idea. Maybe exclusive holiday skins can stay one time only but I think al the previous battle pass skins and emotes and such should definitely party themselves out in packages and what not. I missed the whole assimilation season it’s the only one I don’t have and those are some of the best skins yet imo lol.

hopefully the community agrees with this. I’m there are a lot who missed out of things would be thrilled.

Message 4 of 7 (252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Cheese9Man"Battle passes and the rewards contained are only available for a limited time, most commonly a few months, after which a new season battle pass with a new set of rewards are available to be acquired. Most battle pass items are unobtainable after the season ends.[2] This limited availability feeds into the psychological phenomenon of fear of missing out or FOMO, that a player, knowing certain rewards will only be available for a limited time, will be driven to buy and complete the battle pass to assure they have obtained the limited rewards in time, bringing more revenue to the game."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_pass

Message 5 of 7 (219 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 The fomo mentality people have drives me crazy. People buy stuff they dont even want. 🤣
Message 6 of 7 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 Probably one of the reasons this game has made over a billion dollars lol.
Message 7 of 7 (185 Views)