Cheaters on PS4

by preyandplay

Original Post

Cheaters on PS4

★★★★★ Apprentice

I already have enough of this.

You've saved 355,000 accounts on PC, but what about PS4? Cheats for consoles are just as easily accessible and it is not a fantasy. All you have to do is enter it in the search engine

I've had enough of players who:

- They turn around 180 degrees suddenly.

- They kill me with a few shots from any weapon.

- They get me every time from every distance and every weapon using full-auto, independent of whether I'm running or standing still.

- They know exactly where I am and they are doing prefire, though they should not.

- They do everything above that despite having 200+ ping

The situation is TRAGIC.

In most cases I have almost no chance because I'm dying almost immediately.

Can we get a good report system in game?

Message 1 of 34 (5,276 Views)

Re: Cheaters on PS4

★★★ Apprentice
I don't have any issues with hackers on ps4
Message 2 of 34 (5,259 Views)

★★ Guide

@preyandplay wrote:

I already have enough of this.

You've saved 355,000 accounts on PC, but what about PS4? Cheats for consoles are just as easily accessible and it is not a fantasy. All you have to do is enter it in the search engine

I've had enough of players who:

- They get me every time from every distance and every weapon using full-auto, independent of whether I'm running or standing still.

- They know exactly where I am and they are doing prefire, though they should not.

The situation is TRAGIC.

In most cases I have almost no chance because I'm dying almost immediately.

Can we get a good report system in game?

Not saying cheats aren't real on PS4 or anything but:

1) Turning 180 can be down to very, very high sensitivity settings. I play on the highest so that if I get shot from behind I can snap around quickly and fight back.

2) Anything below blue body armour and you get killed pretty damn quickly regardless of weapon.

3) Every automatic weapon can be effective at long ranges (Even the SMG class) by simply staggering your fire even just a tiny amount. I long range an R-99 by tap staggering my fire. It seems like I'm firing on full auto but I'm not.

4) Bloodhound. It's a simply as that. Bloodhound is the legal cheat machine. They are the wallhack expert and what's more the whole team can see the positions with "Eye of the Allfather"

5) Not really sure how you're able to see somebody elses ping on Apex on PS4. IF you've found a way then I'd appreciate the heads up.

Again. Not saying cheaters don't exist because they do exist without a doubt across all systems but not everything can be put down to cheating.

Message 3 of 34 (5,255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Cheats are out on all platforms, Xbox, PC, PS4.

The only thing you can do is upload the replay to youtube and report to support, and hope it doesn't take 3+ weeks for them to process the ban.

Posting on here will only get you excuse posts to smokescreen the issue. 

Message 4 of 34 (5,241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@CaughtWarding wrote:
I don't have any issues with hackers on ps4

I have to agree, I'm on ps4 and don't see it and I come from the ps2 era with code breakers and Code 9 era. 

seems like people are being out played and out gunned.

Message 5 of 34 (5,214 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, sounds like the strike pack to me.

Message 6 of 34 (5,193 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Not that I doubt there are cheats on PS4 but somehow I doubt they're as easily accessible as they are on PC. I can't think of a single time where a console game has had a worse cheat epidemic than its PC version.

Message 7 of 34 (5,182 Views)

★★ Guide

@cooperal1012 wrote:

Not that I doubt there are cheats on PS4 but somehow I doubt they're as easily accessible as they are on PC. I can't think of a single time where a console game has had a worse cheat epidemic than its PC version.

They are easy to get, you just buy a $30 strike pack and you get mods for your controller.

Message 8 of 34 (5,154 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Been playing since release and can’t say I’ve noticed any cheaters on PS4. Been numerous times I’ve been absoutlely destroyed but mostly because in that moment that person was probably better then me. Been other times I’ve absolutely destroyed someone else and full teams because I’m playing well. All part of playing a multiplayer online game, standard gets really high.

Message 9 of 34 (5,122 Views)

★★★★ Guide

* raise your sensitivity. it will appear as they do things faster than you because of network desync 

*same reason as first 

*this game has heavy aim assist yet I see people saying it has none. I find it incredible some people don't feel it on console 

*you'd have to give an example. it could be several. things, none of them hacks. 

I ask you to watch some. videos that explain better than I can. the networking in Apex Legends is far from ideal. I even suggest reading the latest news post:  they say "they could solve the issue by spending money on more/faster servers but for some rea$on they are just gonna go with the economy server bundle. 

youtube search: Battlenonsence, the guys name is Chris, his recent videos analyze the issue and will explain to you why you feel like your listed issues are. cheats but it's really just desync between the players 

check out the videos. he explains this very thing. it's called lag compensation and it favors the lagger. because I guess they wanna be accessible for people with poor connections to buy skins. the game is free after all

Message 10 of 34 (5,112 Views)