Character short cut and monorail track station not working.

by gremaly

Original Post

Progress lost after updating

★★★ Newbie
After the heist, i lost all my chairs, yoga mats etc. Storage which i had unlocked. I also cant choose on the players individually to give them tasks. Even my friendship level has gone back down to level one.
Message 161 of 180 (729 Views)

Re: tapped out bugs report!!!!

★★★★★ Novice

Still no update yet.  It's been six weeks that the game is broken.  Just got off the phone with EA and they still say to be patient, that they're working hard on the problem, etc...  They directed me to the forums for assistance.  Really??!?!  The forums??  They claim that the technicians read the forums.  Shouldn't they be working on the problem???  WTF do they have tech support for if they think the forums are the answer for support?  It really doesn't seem like they care about the end users at all.  

I'm totally disappointed with EA Games and will definitely remember this experience when I'm shopping for new games in the future.  I'd recommend everyone stay away from EA until they get their act together.

Message 162 of 180 (695 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Bugsy689 Sorry to hear about the response you had from EA. Several players have had the same issue when they contact EA, that no action is taken to help. The first time I found any mention of this problem was NOVEMBER 2016 on the EA forum. You may want to read this thread:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/219503/character-finder-irs-railyard-hei...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 163 of 180 (687 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm with you @Bugsy689. My game has had this problem in the past at least 3 or 4 times. They've been able to resolve with reverting to a back up but this time there's been zero resolution. I've had a ticket open with EA since mid March, I haven't been able to use the game in 6 weeks or more. Every couple weeks I get some auto response email that says they're still working on it. This is the worst customer experience I've ever had. I'm completely disappointed in this. I have played this game for over 5 years and EAs lack of care for their customers is shining in this instance. 

Message 164 of 180 (615 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just got an update by email giving me a few options.  They could rollback my game or give me a brand new town. 

What I find funny is they wouldn't do a rollback when I had the issue almost 2 months ago but they want to do it now after I have mad even more progress.

Message 165 of 180 (581 Views)

★ Apprentice

I got the same offer but I have a few questions and the Callback feature is now disabled.  

US based tech support is completely unresponsive.

The Offshore support center is still there but they only provide canned answers in broken English.  I've never gotten a response from them that showed the slightest understanding or intelligence.  

I have never hated anything more than I hate EA.

Message 166 of 180 (561 Views)

Character short cut and monorail track station not working.

★ Novice
Anyone else having issues with the left corner character short cut not working and the monorail rewards not resetting.
Message 167 of 180 (582 Views)

Re: Character short cut and monorail track station not working.

Community Manager

@gremaly I assume you are referring to TSTO? If that is the case or not, then let me know so that I can move this thread where it needs to go. 

Darko.png
Message 168 of 180 (560 Views)

★ Novice
That was he Simpson's Tapped Out.
Message 169 of 180 (554 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Read the following threads from the EA forum. EA usually do a rollback to fix games. 

The first 3 posts in this thread:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/219503/character-finder-irs-railyard-hei...

The first two posts in this thread:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/221277/warning-eas-new-solution-for-the-...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 170 of 180 (542 Views)