Cannot unlock Rey's Resilient skin

by spenceroosterb20

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cannot unlock Rey's Resilient skin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having a problem with star wars battlefront 2 on xbox one, I am trying to unlock rey's resilient skin , i searched on youtube how to do it. When through all of the instructions did my best to do them all correctly, when I did the final thing that was open the door went in the room the calls to you milestone showed up on my screen. I thought that I had unlocked rey's resilient skin so I wait until the end of the match and I also did all of this in a co-op mission but to continue I waited until the end of the match because I was afraid that I might lose it if I just quit the match early so I waited. after the match was over I was excited to see if I had unlocked but to only find out I didn't and I didn't understand what I did wrong, I had followed all of the instructions, also wondering should I try again to see if I did something wrong but I have not try again. I did talk to customer service and they thought I should bring it to forum so I just wonder what is going on and why it didn't unlock, did I do something wrong or not follow instructions. I would really appreciate any comments to help me unlock this or understand if I did something wrong? 

[Hero edit: changed title to be more descriptive]

Message 1 of 3 (1,618 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot unlock Rey's Resilient skin

Hero

Does this help? If not, you'll see several articles if you google "battlefront 2 rey resilient skin".

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,586 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Does this help? If not, you'll see several articles if you google "battlefront 2 rey resilient skin".

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 3 (1,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you with the help, I guess I didn't know once you achieve the calls to you milestone that you don't see it when you go to the collection you first have to open the crates that has the rey's resilient skin in it and I actually had a couple of crates that I had not open yet so I opened all of my crates, I do feel like that reading the forums you told me to click on did help me find that out. Thank you for helping figure it out.

Message 3 of 3 (1,563 Views)