Can we stop with the 2-man squads (or less) in trios, please?

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Re: Can we stop with the 2-man squads (or less) in trios, please?

★★ Pro

This issue has festered in the game for many a season now & for all the problems & issues I have had with the game it still ranks as one of the worst.In theory of all issues with the game the squad-fill should be one of the easiest to fix (ie have servers operate in lobby multiples of 2 or 3 depending on duos or trios respectively).The fact that this issue still hasn't been fixed or even discussed suggests Respawn blindly assume this isn't an issue or it is of such low importance it isn't worth mentioning.As a solo queuer for numerous seasons now it massively affects us solos but is also seems a common occurrence across all modes I play.I play on London servers mostly between 6pm-9pm GMT & up to half the matches I play across Arenas,Hardcore & BR modes at least half the matches I am at least a teammate short (& that doesn't even include the quitters).And whenever I am expected to play with a teammate short the other remaining teammate either tends to quit or just doesn't play anything other than a game of statues.For a while now I've been of the thinking that Apex should adopt the competent bot-fill option to fill squads just like other games such as Rocket League, Fortnite & others do

Message 31 of 33 (96 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@RedmattgameThe only thing you'd have to allow would be a 2 man party with No Fill. You are basically telling the game that you don't want a 3rd random. You'd have to allow that.

I absolutely hate it when I solo queue and it gives me only 1 teammate though. I'm bad enough with a full squad, start me a man down & I just automatically quit to lobby.

Message 32 of 33 (93 Views)

Champion

You guys realize a lot of the missing people are people who quit before you get to the character selection right? So you think the game put you in with no one but really they quit.

Message 33 of 33 (87 Views)