by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Re: Camping getting worse than COD

★★ Pro
@hayhor Yessss😜
Message 11 of 19 (215 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PeterN_UK I still can’t believe it doesn’t say in the mentioning area how many secs ago something was. Seems like a huge oversight.

“Someone was gathering loot here recently”... timer says 80 secs ago which you only see... You think to yourself ‘Almost a minute and half is not recently’ while you see your teammates frantically looking around cause they don’t see how long ago it was xD

@hayhor, I have had plenty of those. Depends on the area and team comp tho. You mostly get tight ring circles when near houses/areas of multiple layered covers or when multiple squads only have 1 member left and they don’t know the composition of the other teams.
Message 12 of 19 (214 Views)

★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86 ppl even camping in tianfall2, tf2, cod, any death match xd.
the worst thing wraith and camping with devotion xd
Message 13 of 19 (201 Views)

★★ Pro
@xMaxrayx Some are fornite kids that are scared to die others just playing for there lifes
Message 14 of 19 (198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@DaleWWilson95 I think they should add wall running and double jump into this game as it caused campers to get stomped on (Especially when you go flying the air at 60mph.) in tf2. it would be perfect for anti camping a legend I would main (other than rev).

Message 15 of 19 (192 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@babyaga239Me to dude as well as other TF mechanics, its how they would add it.. If they made a legend that could wall run the map would have to be built around the legend and it wouldn't work for the rest of the roster imo

Message 16 of 19 (183 Views)

★ Pro
@babyaga239 I disagree apex didn't design to wall running, form map to ow this ability would be op and make some legends less worth to play.
Message 17 of 19 (177 Views)

★★★ Guide

@DaleWWilson95 that is true they would have to tweak it but I wish they could at. Something else I miss. GRAVITY STAR.

Message 18 of 19 (174 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@xMaxrayx People camping in Titanfall 2. That is hilarious considering there are only 5 real opponents and like 20 AI bot opponents in game. They are effectively camping against mostly AI bots that pretty much remain still.
Message 19 of 19 (153 Views)