Bf5 is way too chaotic. Can rush and squad conquest make a permanent comeback?

by deCreative

Original Post

Bf5 is way too chaotic. Can rush and squad conquest make a permanent comeback?

★ Novice

Its about Battlefield 5, I loved the incursion in bf1 becuz it wasn't a chaotic mode, I always played rush from bad company 2 to Battlefield 1. Because its an open map enemy can attack from 360 degree angle and its frustrating to constantly die to bullets behind your back. 64 people are too much to handle for me, please bring back the Rush and Squad conquest modes to battlefield 5 and this time add them permanently, so me and people like me have a reason to play the game ) :, also you might wanna do more infantry focused smaller maps.

Message 1 of 9 (1,485 Views)

Re: Bf5 is way too chaotic. Can rush and squad conquest make a permanent comebac

Squad Conquest is coming back, or at least it was heavily hinted to be coming back on Twitter; I'm not too sure about Rush though.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 9 (1,466 Views)

Re: Bf5 is way too chaotic. Can rush and squad conquest make a permanent comebac

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @deCreative 

All BFV content are not available permanently. There is some change with the modes to keep viable server. 

So rush Coming back later with probably more maps.

Squad conquest come back soon EA confirmed it.

If i have answer to your question please accept solution Standard smile

Message 3 of 9 (1,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is one of the main reason bfv has bombed on console I reckon. Rush was a staple mode for most console players and you just take it out and give nothing in return on a smaller scale. Please don't say play tdm or domination either as the flow of them games is nothing like rush. I gone back to bf1 and BF4 now and won't touch bfv till rush comes back again maybe. What a waste of energy this game was. 

Message 4 of 9 (1,186 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Manc1982 

This week's ToW is all about Rush so fill your boots. Even in BF1 the maps weren't designed around Rush, so while I absolutely love the mode, I've made peace with the fact it isn't exactly popular.

By giving us modes on rotation, it allows for things to stay relatively fresh. I would like for it to be permanent, but at least we'll be able to set it up how we lile if/when new tools come to Community Games.

Also, this was a bit of a necro post so it could get locked - it's best to just start a new thread

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 9 (1,169 Views)

@deCreative , @Manc1982

Squad Conquest in now permanent game mode but Rush will always make a comeback.. In this weeks ToW, you can play Rush & Frontlines. Standard smile

DICE need to remove one Game Mode to give there another one because BFV UI don't have the right functions to have all Game Modes in that section..
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 9 (1,159 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@WindowsManTv_CZE Make them come back more often because it's realy annoying to wait 3 month to play what you like ( frontline) and even this week you put frontline in the same playlist with rush... I just want play frontline only...
Message 7 of 9 (1,139 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@mugiwara890 By changing up the game modes on a regular basis, it keeps the game somewhat fresh for those who play casually. Certain game modes like Conquest have been at the cornerstone of the title, so it will always remain. I understand and hear you when you say you want to play a gamemode you love.

If you truly want to play this type of gamemode my best advice would be to join some Battlefield communities on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, etc and organize some community games. It's a great way to find like minded people and make some friends along the way, even here on AHQ you can make some awesome friends, I met
@WindowsManTv_CZE and @TTZ_Dipsy through AHQ and we openly talk to each other outside of AHQ. We all follow each other on twitter and Windows jumps into my stream occasionally....Dipsy doesn't because they don't love me as much :P

Point is, utilize the various forums and find like minded people and run the community games within your actual community, that's what it's there for Standard smile
Message 8 of 9 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately, I don’t think the Rush and Squad Conquest will remain permanently available. Community games have been added to bfv, but not a lot of people play community games. Also, Rush games are less chaotic because the number of players are only 48.

Message 9 of 9 (987 Views)