★ Guide

Yeah I don't like that neither 

Message 12 of 22 (464 Views)

Re: Battlefield V Lightning Strikes Update 01152019

★★★ Newbie
Message 13 of 22 (435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Stop messing with the TTK! The kill cam I strongly hate the zoom and the time  drop hardcore modes nerf weapons add where medics can drag down soldiers out of combat spectate servers 

Message 14 of 22 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic

Hello,

remove the kill cam please, it's a cheat... we just want to know where and how much damage we take and once the net code will improve it will be perfect.
Besides we are not all streamers, hard core gamers or pro gamers and some assignments to have gold weapons are for many gamers impossible so very frustrating. Could you at least put a counter and as soos we complete a certain number of times the assignment, it would be validated (a counter for all assignments).
Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

II-Red-Aim-II
Message 15 of 22 (325 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, even when we have to wait for the RSP system you talk that you will use resources and talk about money, with so much money that you get into your pocket thanks to us, like other games that sell you a complete game and not in parts, we want servers Private to compete and get back the damn battlelog we demand it !!

Message 16 of 22 (304 Views)

EA/DICE Fails Once Again

★ Apprentice

It seems that EA/DICE will not be working on fixing the "Bug" that did not allow players to finish Lighting Strikes and to obtain the new medic weapon. They will not allow time for those that needed just one item to finish off the challenge. Basically, they're telling this community too, I'll use a more clean term her. "Take a long walk on a short pier. And these guys can not figure out why people are not buying this game and players that have it left. We're all tired of their BS, and they don't think it stinks. That is what could be eluded to as Arrogance. Guess they'll finally catch on when their shareholders demand some answers, heads will roll and the value of their stock will hit an all-time low. One would think that someone on the executive team would pick up on this, and change course before they hit that ice burg that's right in front of them. 

Message 17 of 22 (314 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hey @viiCyuZ___ @Haprode 

The development if I recall with BF4 and even BF1 for RSP was quite sometime along the GDP.

All good things come to those who wait (and start a reddit thread!  Wink ).

DICE do (and are) listening/reading threads and forums, I develop Android games and they take a long time to curate and get right.  Unfortunately I only have my wife to demo the product and maybe a handful of friends to test etc. lol

The companion app is still a useful app, although it is not the battlelog per'se as we remember it - it can give you player/game information at the tip of your fingers.

Best of Luck!

Message 18 of 22 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I thought they said that dragging someone out of combat was going to be in the game when it was shown off before release at that Press conference with Trevor Noah.
Message 19 of 22 (274 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hey @rename01d20f1 

Screenshot_20190126-090021.png

Message 20 of 22 (266 Views)