Ban for no reason

by ggyyy67u

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban for no reason

★★★ Newbie

I was playing matches on fifa an hour ago and I went for lunch. When I got back I received a email regarding

WE WISH TO NOTIFY YOU THAT WE HAVE FOUND YOUR ACCOUNT TO BE IN VIOLATION OF OUR USER AGREEMENT OR OUR TERMS OF SALE, AND DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS VIOLATION WE ARE LEFT WITH NO OPTION OTHER THAN TO PERMANENTLY CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

I dont get what did I broke in the agreement as I'm just playing games and doing sbcs?

I haven't got reply from Ea yet about a week ago. 

Message 1 of 16 (883 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ban for no reason

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @ggyyy67u.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (864 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @ggyyy67u.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 16 (865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also had live chat with customer support and appeal, but I haven't got nay reply for a week

Message 3 of 16 (859 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ggyyy67u if you have appealed your ban then you will need to wait for the team to respond.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 16 (852 Views)

★★ Novice

Wait for what? It has been 2 months since my account got banned for no reason.I got an error when I recharged my account ,when I told your staff they helped me to get it, but after 3 hours I went back to my account and got banned :D 

Message 5 of 16 (754 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko its take how long?
Message 6 of 16 (751 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CallMeNyanako you will need to direct any questions related to a ban to our TOS team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 16 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello I haven't transferred or bought coins I trade I have proof on my group give me my account back, its wrong ive read the user agreement and all rules carefully, can you help me

Message 8 of 16 (602 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak with our TOS team @ibikilladossa.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 16 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how

Message 10 of 16 (597 Views)