Re: BASIC PATCH NOTES

by stukapooka

Original Post

★★ Pro
@GutmanSca yeah man we can't even do 4v4 Battle Arena. 4 players max...
Message 21 of 26 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I saw these last night when I logged in the game. It's largely good stuff, I'm especially pleased to see grody goop and steam blaster getting reduced and the improvement to Shogun Guard. Not sure why they would give Acorn more mobility, the little guys are already difficult to hit! 

Tourist Trap Island being back is definitely good and hopefully we can use two headed dragon without them needing to turn it off again! 

As has been stated, I feel Brainium Basher needs a nerf but it hasn't been out all that long so I didn't expect it yet. 

Private play with settings is great news too, my only worry on that is that we'll see more bots in PvP matches as players just set up private matches instead of jumping into the MP portal.

Message 22 of 26 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@shurikeninjaIve got nothing against new modes but the problem is that bfn's main draw was suppose to be new characters but we havent got anything for a while and the first news in months is two characters we already have in game practically( not a bad thing yet it just feels lazy) and most people have already left the game so the new mode will probably be played for a week then it will probably die out once the gimmicks uniqueness runs out.

Message 23 of 26 (354 Views)

★★ Pro
@stukapooka Exactly, characters have more of an impact on the game and can keep it feeling fresh for longer. Capture the taco/cats vs dinos I guess these modes are cool but I could do without them if it means we get new characters faster.
Message 24 of 26 (349 Views)

★★ Pro
@mikepal19 I think Rose is worse than Night Cap. Comparing Night Cap to the rest of the plants, yeah she is one of the weaker characters, but it's not like she's bad. You just have to work harder to do good with her. I would like buffs but if they don't buff her then that's also fine.
Message 25 of 26 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@shurikeninja Not to mention they're suppose to be the main draw of the updates so don't do this drag out the lifespan crap Popcap because most of your players are leaving in droves! Start actually giving them things to do, give them their moneys worth!

I would give an arm and a leg for actual boss hunts or taco bandits to return (elites are ok but some just feel stupidly easy and I want more actual challenges to have actual rewards).
Message 26 of 26 (329 Views)