All the Hop-ups are useless!

by Eye_of_Horus_02

Original Post

All the Hop-ups are useless!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hop-ups have been useless since you got rid of the Skull piercer. 

I suggest make Hop-ups replace the Gun charge ups like the Rampage (Thermite), Sentinel (Shield cell) etc. and make it only one Hop-up for all weapons. 

So when you get a Hop-up you can charge your gun once every 2 minutes without using a Thermite or shield cell. 

When you use the Hop-Up for:

Sentinel  - Charges it up and does what it does when you feed it the shield cells - Hop-up charge works for 30sec with 2 Minute cooldown.

Rampage - Charges it up and does with it does when you feed it thermite (breaks doors and more dmg) - Hop-up charge works for 30sec with 2 Minute cooldown.

Alternator (non legendary) - Charges it up, faster reload and disruptor rounds - Hop-up charge works for 30sec with 2 Minute cooldown.

Wingman - Charges it up and adds the skull piercer 1.5x head shot dmg, more ammo and faster reload.  Hop-up charge works for 30sec with 2 Minute cooldown.

etc etc. 

Message 1 of 4 (229 Views)

Re: All the Hop-ups are useless!

[ Edited ]

Hard disagree that turbocharger is useless.  I like the creativity of your suggestion, however.

Message 2 of 4 (216 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Eye_of_Horus_02 I really like the idea! I think the cool downs are a bit too low though!
Message 3 of 4 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Eye_of_Horus_02 some of those ideas are too powerful. I miss the skull piercer too and please Respawn just remove the shattercaps. xD
Message 4 of 4 (198 Views)