$1 billion a year and the servers are garbage

by -Aggrxssor

Original Post

$1 billion a year and the servers are garbage

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Like god damn, stop cheaping out the core components. I know skins make more money but still. There is a reason why your game is dying

Message 1 of 4 (223 Views)

Re: $1 billion a year and the servers are garbage

★★★★★ Guide
@-Aggrxssor Had a random teammate complain about servers last week... he kept saying he had those red symbols on his screens and that it was very laggy almost not playable.

Opened up my mic and said nope my connection is PERFECT with servers it's a problem on your side.

Folks keep thinking the game is the cause of all their problems while totally ignoring it is on their side the problem.

Players dont know anything about it anyway... all they know is buy a device and hit those buttons.
Message 2 of 4 (191 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I keep saying the cheap data centers they are renting or leasing is a big issue.  I also do recommend you try switching at start up no matter the ping rate.  I get assigned to St. Louis and New York has better connection for me.  The client should have a simple user favorite server and I wouldn't need to keep switching at start up.   That will never happen.  NY data center has 43 ping and St. Louis reports 38 ping.  So it wants me to play on St. Louis when I know NY has a better connection.

Message 3 of 4 (152 Views)

★★ Pro

@Xubunnytwoyeah some servers also have these random lags or performance drops more often than others

Message 4 of 4 (142 Views)