Re: Teen Sim: Can't Get Rid of Picky Eater Trait

by CommishLawWonder

Original Post

Teen Sim: Can't Get Rid of Picky Eater Trait

★ Guide

About a month or two ago, one of my teenage sims went through a picky eater phase, but I had to stop playing for a bit because #reallife. When I came back to the game, obviously the trait was still there but no matter what I did, the trait wouldn't go away. I tried talking to them numerous times about better diet, I used all 6-7 removal cheats related to this trait. Nothing works, almost like this trait is permanently locked to this sim. At this point, not sure what else I can do to get rid of it and it's getting annoying. Any other suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

P.S.- No mods, no cc, all packs, expansions and whatnot.

Message 1 of 3 (1,854 Views)

I have two kids each with a different phase. My daughter Cyndi has the "I'm a bear" phase, my son Michael has the "Picky eater" phase. I can't seem to get rid of them both. Normally I don't use cheats unless I have to. I'm on the XBox One port of this game. My XBox ID is LawWonder17. Look for the Wonder Woman pic on my ID. And to tell you the truth, I don't like phases like I don't like kids in real life. That's the main reason I don't use the Gold membership card for my XBox my aunt gave me for my birthday. Bad present! Where can I off-load an unwanted Online Gamer's card?

Message 2 of 3 (1,784 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Select a caregiver click the kid and select "talk about phase" that will shorten the duration of a phase.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 3 (1,771 Views)