Missing artifact equipment unlock

by jeweledleah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing artifact equipment unlock

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

so my account went into preferred status for time being.  the problem is way back early in a days of cartel market - I bought all the possible unlocks off GTN (with exception of the stuff you get from preferred bundle for obvious reasons) AND when my account went into preferred status before (can't remember exactly when, but it was sometime after Oricon's release but before shadow of revan)  used them all.  at the time they were all functioning just fine.  yes artifact equipment unlock was one of them, I literally bought everything that was available and consumed it back then.  but... its now showing as not on my account? what... is going on here?

just in case I went through cargo holds of every character I have, in case maybe I forgot to use it for some reason?  but... nope. unless my eyes are skipping right over it  - its not there, it should have been on my account already. I mean I even found the now defunct event equipment authorization (account wide) in a cargo hold of a character I remembered holding and using all the rest of the unlocks on (my original operative, that I was ops healing on at the time) so this unlock missing is odd

and a bit vexing, as you can imagine. am I gonna have to call customer service to fix this? 

P.S.  for comparison - secondary account that SO used to play on for a time, but has been preferred since before KOTFE release (qualified for Nico Okar and his Blasters, but nothing else) - has artifact equipment unlock working just fine.  both accounts got the exact same IDENTICAL set of unlocks, bought around the same time (becasue they were cheap back then)

Message 1 of 7 (756 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing artifact equipment unlock

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @jeweledleah,

Please contact the support if you haven't done so already. They will have the tools to investigate further.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (745 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @jeweledleah,

Please contact the support if you haven't done so already. They will have the tools to investigate further.

Message 2 of 7 (746 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yep.  did, had it resolved days ago,  forgot I even made the post here :/

Message 3 of 7 (723 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

OH so EA is going to grant me my 3rd craft skill wich i bought at least 2 times and EVERY time i went preferred it was REMOVED AGAIN? Maybe EA needs to FIX THEIR * instead of producing unfinished half-assed games.

Message 4 of 7 (709 Views)

★★★★ Guide

maye you just go play a different game if you hate it so much...

Message 5 of 7 (701 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@JornS wrote:

OH so EA is going to grant me my 3rd craft skill wich i bought at least 2 times and EVERY time i went preferred it was REMOVED AGAIN? Maybe EA needs to FIX THEIR * instead of producing unfinished half-assed games.

it took me a phone call and several days of daily e-mails to get it fixed and they never once admitted that something was wrong on their side, instead i was "made an exception for" and mailed an account unlock to use.  and its only when I couldn't actualy unlock it "because its already applied to this character" (well, duh), that they had to figure out another way to get it to work.  while still never once admitting that something was broken on their end.

would it be nice if their fixed their mess of a system (which btw, next replier - you can acknowledge how buggy and broken the game actualy is, without hating the content of said game) - yes it would be.  but.. the only suggestion I can make right now, if hounding customer service is not something you'd rather engage in - click someone's referral link.  hopefully someone you actualy know and like, but anyone's link will do, really, its just the person whose link you click gets rewards and for me at least I'd rather those rewards would go to someone I actualy know/like.  for you - it will come with a bundle that among other things - includes crew skill unlock.  you have to apply it individually per character, but..  it is what it is

Message 6 of 7 (691 Views)

★★ Novice

How exactly is this done? links would help i too am having this problem and am non subscriber purchase was made for Artifact equipment authorization on 10/2/15 and coin shop shows this but yet in game will not allow artifact equip to be used and shows on the item "must buy unlock artifact equip authorization"

Message 7 of 7 (663 Views)