Cant Login

by Voidicate

Original Post

Cant Login

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I haven't logged into SWTOR in years so I decided too. I forgot password so I changed it, it also sent a one time change. I reset password did the one time code and it still says I'm unable to login on servers..what do I do?

Message 1 of 4 (268 Views)

Re: Cant Login

★★★ Newbie
I can login EA account and SWTOR account at site, just will not let me join server to play the game, a message at top in login menu say check my email, my emails are only reset password and one time reset which I already did both...or I wouldent be able to login on SWTOR site and check my account.
Message 2 of 4 (262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it is useless you wont get any answer if you dont subscribe(pay them a subscription) its the only way to get an answer this is why Im trying to delete my account for ever, its * disgusting that I have to pay in order to get some support from SWTOR management, 

Message 3 of 4 (228 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@Voidicate It sounds like your account is currently locked. The mail the system is talking about only get sent one time, when the account is locked, and not again when you try to log in. The best way to get that one fixed is to call in and let our account and billing CS help you with that. You can find the numbers over here.

@ZombitshesI am unsure why you think you won't get any help if you are not a subscriber. Granted, you will not be able to write an ingame ticket, but we still help with account and billing issues over the phone and anyone can call there. This has been the case since the game was launched and never changed. So if you need help, and if just to deactivate your account, please call my colleagues. 

~Kat

Message 4 of 4 (219 Views)