Can't subscribe, paypal doesn't work?

by zahrazila180

Original Post

Can't subscribe, paypal doesn't work?

★ Novice
Hello,
I reached lvl 50 so I wanted to buy a subscription but paypal doesn't work. I checked everything but nothing seems to work. Please helllp mee
Message 1 of 7 (935 Views)

Re: Can't subscribe, paypal doesn't work?

EA Live QV Team

@zahrazila180

Can you describe how it's not working? Normally you'd select PayPal as the payment option, enter your PayPal email address, then at the checkout stage it'll take you to PayPal, you'd log into PayPal and confirm the transaction, which will then return you to SWTOR with the receipt.

At which point is this not working, and are you seeing any error messages?

Message 2 of 7 (913 Views)

★ Novice
Hello,
The problems start when I selected paypal and when the money should be transferred I get an error. I have enough to pay the first month but not for the second cuz Im going to add that next week could this be the problem?
Message 3 of 7 (904 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@zahrazila180

If you haven't tried already, check if it behaves any differently on another web browser. You can even try on a mobile phone or tablet if you have one. If it still doesn't work, can you let me know the error message you're seeing?

In some cases you'll need to give us a call if the issue needs to be sorted out by our Customer Service team.

Message 4 of 7 (895 Views)

★ Novice
Hi I tried different browsers and now it says I have to link a cc to my paypal but I don't have one that's the whole point of using paypal. So is there no other way of getting an sb without cc??
Message 5 of 7 (874 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@zahrazila180

I agree, I don't think you should need a payment card to set up a sub or make a payment via PayPal. Is it SWTOR or PayPal saying that you have to link a Credit Card to your account? If it's PayPal, it might be worth checking with their support.

Message 6 of 7 (859 Views)

★ Novice
Hi there, it's from paypal. I've contacted paypal and I'm waiting for reaction. Thank you for the help so far really appriciate it!
Message 7 of 7 (848 Views)