Re: presentation doesn't Work For Nhl 23

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Re: No Presentation are we scamed in NHL 23??

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Well is it a glitch or what? Is there even a patch coming out this week or was one already applied on Monday?
Message 81 of 900 (2,756 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Jagavekov Yup.. failed to implement that… also another colossal failure with their only offline mode “update” in the custom leagues… already riddled with bugs and an absolute sad state of implementation
Message 82 of 900 (2,741 Views)

Community Manager

@VeronicatheCD wrote:

@Hockeypastor wrote:

Does EA respond to these posts? 

Very, very rarely.  @EA_Aljo  was responsive for about 3 days, we got excited and brought up everything that we felt was getting ignored, and I think we broke him.

I was out of the office for a week and a half. I just got back today and am working on catching up.

Aljo.png
Message 83 of 900 (2,715 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SnizzBarDizz2oh How are the ai? Do they actually pokecheck?
Message 84 of 900 (2,704 Views)

★ Guide
@TheUnusedCrayon I saw a cpu miss a poke check for the first time in my life
Message 85 of 900 (2,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can anybody tell me if those presentations are only for xbox series version or we can see them on xbox one too?

Thank you

Message 86 of 900 (2,689 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We appreciate you reaching out about this. 

I wanted to jump in here and let everyone know that this is intentional. There is no option to change the presentation between Full and Condensed in NHL 23.

I also wanted to say that we see your feedback on this. We will continue sharing your thoughts with the NHL team. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us here. 

Kent.png
Message 87 of 900 (22,316 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EA_Kent Holy crap wow that is an insanely awful poor thought out decision
Message 88 of 900 (2,650 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Can you confirm why this would be intentional as it was an available option in NHL 22. Was this just for the trial period or due to not being able to run the full presentation option on your engine? 

Message 89 of 900 (2,404 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA Sports "It was in the game" - seriously, how can you justify a move like this in a AAA game?  Congratulations on doing the bare minimum to call it a new version while at the same time stripping out features that you could have flat out copied from a previous year rather than removing.  If presentations aren't restored this will be the first EA NHL game that my brother and I have skipped since 1995.

Good luck selling your half-finished product.

Message 90 of 900 (2,424 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help