Squad battle reward missing

by TZimm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Squad battle reward missing

★★★ Novice

Wondering why I haven’t received my squad battles rewards??

Message 3 of 20 (16,880 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No rewards given for HuT squad battles

Community Manager

@JSchue8 

No worries my friend. Simply put in a case to our Support team at our Help site or tweet out to EA Help so they can pull up your account to take a look on why you didn't receive them. As much as we would like to grant them to accounts from the forums, that's something we are not able to do. They should get this squared away for you within minutes. 

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 14 of 20 (18,855 Views)

All Replies

Squad battle nhl 22

★★ Novice

Just played a game of nhl 22 squad battles on superstar won the game 3-0 and at the end says I lost 3-0 and got no battle points and says I need to replay the game....any help with this also didnt record my goals or shots or a completed game for my daily challenges.....what a waste of my time can anyone from ea help with this issue....

Message 1 of 20 (16,949 Views)

Re: Squad battle nhl 22

Community Manager

Hi there, @CCampbell39.

Did this happen just this one time or is it more frequent? Thank you!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 20 (16,872 Views)

HUT Squad battles for NHL 22 no rewards?

★★ Novice

I reached rank PRO 2 for NHL HUT Squad battles, and I haven’t received any of my rewards from the rank I was. Is there a wait time? Or do I have to do something else to claim them? Thanks in advance

Message 4 of 20 (16,904 Views)

Re: HUT Squad battles for NHL 22 no rewards?

★★★ Novice

Hoping for some kind of answer

Message 5 of 20 (16,896 Views)

No rewards given for HuT squad battles

★★★ Newbie

Wondering why I didn’t receive any rewards for all the hit squad battle games I played. I played my way up until I reached pro 1 ranking with a day left until reward then it never gave me any rewards at all.

Message 6 of 20 (16,844 Views)

★ Apprentice

Rewards for Squad Battles go out the following day, meaning 5pm on Thursday. Hope this helps

Message 7 of 20 (16,834 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much! I got my rivals reward so I thought I should get the squad battle reward at the same time. This answer clears things up! Thank you again.

Message 8 of 20 (16,772 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello, @dapopeyedgopher@TheNorseMoose  and @TZimm 

As @jrad7080 mentioned, Squad Battles rewards are released on Thursdays at 2 PM PST. Rivals rewards are released Wednesdays at the same time.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 20 (16,743 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, it's Friday October 22, and I saw in HUT Squad Battles to collect my rewards, I pressed it and then nothing shows up, just starts the new season, I finished at Elite 1 last week, but looks like I received absolutely nothing for it.

Message 10 of 20 (16,580 Views)