Re: The new feature

by chirba97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The new feature

★★★ Apprentice

Does first person feature work on ps4? I know it has not come out yet, a few days and it will. Im curious since people are hyping over smth im not sure ill ever experience 

Message 1 of 3 (383 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@chirba97, while no one really knows for sure just yet, if it gets a really positive response, I'm sure they would add it eventually to consoles!   They often add stuff that more quickly if it is really popular, like Pets and Seasons. Although this feature was originally just them playing around, I can see it being useful for players who love to build (in order to show off their creations better), or for players who like to make video compilations of their Sims, or who love getting that one great shot at a crazy angle! Heart

I also get the feeling that they are planning to release everything to consoles sooner or later, but that is just by opinion. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (359 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@chirba97, while no one really knows for sure just yet, if it gets a really positive response, I'm sure they would add it eventually to consoles!   They often add stuff that more quickly if it is really popular, like Pets and Seasons. Although this feature was originally just them playing around, I can see it being useful for players who love to build (in order to show off their creations better), or for players who like to make video compilations of their Sims, or who love getting that one great shot at a crazy angle! Heart

I also get the feeling that they are planning to release everything to consoles sooner or later, but that is just by opinion. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (360 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Oh, so it might just be the traditional "first pc, then consoles if we want" kind of thing. Thank you for your reply!Large smile I actually secretly hoped it would be on consoles too, but to know the possibility of it not being available, it brings my feet to the ground. 

Message 3 of 3 (346 Views)