Suggestions for a Storyline

by SimLover012405

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suggestions for a Storyline

★★★ Novice

So I just made a new storyline, but I need some inspiration. Basically my teen has divorced parents. Her mom was her best friend, but she died in a tragic accident. She hates her dad and stepmom. They have a daughter and the teen has a half-sister.  She lives with her dad and stepmom, but she does anything she can to get kicked out. Also, she lost all of her friends because when her mom died she went into depression and didn't talk to anyone.  

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2 (216 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Suggestions for a Storyline

★★★★ Expert
@SimLover012405 Maybe she makes her parents angry and they kick her out. Then you can do a "Rags to Riches" thing. Maybe even become a blogger and get famous so she can rub it in their noses. Have her become best friends with her half-sister and have them both move out and support each other.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)

All Replies

Re: Suggestions for a Storyline

★★★★ Expert
@SimLover012405 Maybe she makes her parents angry and they kick her out. Then you can do a "Rags to Riches" thing. Maybe even become a blogger and get famous so she can rub it in their noses. Have her become best friends with her half-sister and have them both move out and support each other.
Message 2 of 2 (192 Views)